Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in for personalised advice on applying to uni New here? Join for free to post

BTEC Registration Code

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So I started putting my courses into the Education section of UCAS, I came to my BTEC (the course I'm studying now) and it asks for a registration code at the bottom. I don't know it, it says ask your college.

I asked a my tutor today and he didn't know anything about it. I asked another teacher, my Key Skills one, and he went off for a bit, came back and said I'd get the number after I completed the course. He says I have to pay first or something. It doesn't seem right to me. He's also an annoying teacher.

But, If I get it afterwards, isn;t that too late to put it on my ucas account?

Anyway, real question; How do I get my Btec registration code?

Schank yoosh in advansch yesh?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to my course coordinator to get mine, he had a big folder with loads of sheets from Edexcel, one per student, that list the modules/etc you're doing and have your number on the upper right iirc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had the same problem. I got given three different registration codes- all of which were wrong.
    In the end, I had to ring up the head of department. I'd suggest ringing up your college and speaking to the principal...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    OP, you should have got a slip with your first year results on it (mine was pink, but that was an HND and a couple of years ago, so it might be a different colour). Your BTEC registration will be on that. If you don't have it, ask your admin department at college to give you it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I asked my teacher for mine and she gave it to me, free of charge. It's also displayed on your results from the first year.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I see thank you :3

I thought it was a bit dodgy what that teacher said. "Pay first and put the details in after" I'll look for that slip :3

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 10, 2007
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.