The Student Room Group

School stripper

A teenage schoolboy was pulled around his classroom on a lead and spanked by a stripper after a birthday surprise blunder.

The pupil's mum had ordered an agency to give her son a "surprise" on his 16th birthday - and the teacher had even agreed to film the prank.

But it all went wrong when the unnamed company sent a stripper dressed as a policewoman instead of a "gorillagram" - in what it called a booking error.

One witness told reporters: "She asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been a very naughty boy because he hadn't been doing his homework.

"Then she put on some Britney Spears music and got out a collar and lead from her bag and told him to put them on."

After walking the boy round the classroom and spanking him with a whip - the action turned even more blue.

"She took off some clothes until she was down to her bra and pants, pulled out some cream, put it on her buttocks and told him to rub it in," the source said.

It was at that point the shocked teacher - who had not been told what the surprise was - called an end to the show.

A spokeswoman for the local education authority, Nottinghamshire County Council, said they were investigating how the incident happened.

She confirmed nobody had been suspended from Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College and the police were not involved.

The spokeswoman said: "We and the school are investigating into the situation."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1292050,00.html

:rofl: What a mistake. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I love the way he just put the lead on like he was told.
Reply 2
BEST 16TH BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER

I would have thanked my mum for the rest of my life :biggrin:
Reply 3
:toofunny:
Reply 4
;w00t;
Reply 5
Haha :biggrin:
Reply 6
Enchanté
Haha :biggrin:

:hmmm:
Reply 7
A Y Z
:hmmm:

What you :hmmm:ing at mr

:smile:
Reply 8
Enchanté
What you :hmmm:ing at mr

:smile:

I don't see you around at all! :hugs:
Reply 9
A Y Z
I don't see you around at all! :hugs:

I know :eek:
:hugs: I have limited internet acess nowdays at uni so don't really spend much time online
Reply 10
Its ok :hugs:
Reply 11
lol that was a 'pleasant' surprise. Better than a gorillagram :p:
Reply 12
wtf?

that's an amazing present. :eek:
Did the stripper not think: WHY AM I GOING INTO A SCHOOL?!

What's a gorillagram? :O
Reply 14
LOL.

Yeah, sure, a "mistake" :rolleyes:
Reply 15
smoosabitmega
Did the stripper not think: WHY AM I GOING INTO A SCHOOL?!

What's a gorillagram? :O

I also thought this - surely the stripper would have looked around and thought "Hold on a minute, these kids are 15/16/17 years old, this is a bit wrong!!" but then I guess she was being paid for it, so oh well!

And a gorillagram will be some dude in a gorilla costume who will probably just do things like pretend to pick nits out of your hair and play random things which are more childish than what a stripper does with you.

In all honesty, I don't know if I'd be more embarrassed that my mum had got me a gorillagram for my 16th (childish) or a stripper for my 16th (mature) haha!! :rolleyes:
Reply 16
The stripper was his mum.

;farhan;
Nottingham. Says it all.

:biggrin:
Avo
The stripper was his mum.

;farhan;

She was your mum.
Reply 19
Oh no he di'int.

Latest