The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well you see our falling apart history department, then find out they're about to build a MASSIVE multi-million pound replacement and you come to Sheffield :smile: Sheffield will send you details of post-application open days at your department and I would imagine Leeds will do the same.
Reply 2
well, what else would you do besides wait for a letter? pick a date randomly, and turn up and hope they're holding an open day then?

i can see why they say students are getting stupider every year
Reply 3
Congrats, what was your predicted grades if I may ask
Reply 4
Juno
well, what else would you do besides wait for a letter? pick a date randomly, and turn up and hope they're holding an open day then?

I'm surprised you didn't tell her to look at the wiki.
Reply 5
jobo3
I'm surprised you didn't tell her to look at the wiki.

some people are just too stupid
Reply 6
Sheffield haven't been sending out offer letters (although this is just for single honours History), but about 3 weeks after being accepted I got an email inviting me on the post-app open days, which are in November and February.
Reply 7
Juno

They would be bloody geniuses if they all got the day right though! :biggrin:
Reply 8
qubog
They would be bloody geniuses if they all got the day right though! :biggrin:

no. if they were a "bloody genius" they wouldn't've had to guess in the first place :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Lol, I meant if it were the case that you actually did have to pick a day and turn up.
Reply 10
Wahh kinda mixed signals there 0.o It's not my fault that are school are useless at guiding their students in any way possible. I just wanted to know if there was a certain procedure but at least now I know I just have to wait -_-

Lil_zak: My offer was BBB :biggrin:

Latest