The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Are you William by any chance? i had my interview at 2.30 today too
Reply 21
i have one on the 4th of december.

Newcastle is my first choice- im so nervous/ excited!

josie x
Reply 22
poppyache
i have one on the 4th of december.

Newcastle is my first choice- im so nervous/ excited!

josie x

im on the 4th of december as well!!!

it's at 9:30 am though so will have to stay overnight as there is no way im getting up for a 6am train
i had my interview on the 21st and tbh i thought it was quite odd! i had 2 women and they just seemed really nice and the questions were really quite easy. They asked a few related to the personal statement, what i would spend a billion pounds on in the nhs, what sports i would play if i went there, why i liked the course, what sort of skills do doctors have... can you get doctors with different qualities and what my friends would say to describe me!

Pleasantly surprised lol! :smile:
yeah i had two friendly women too. it was awesome
Reply 25
I really didnt enjoy my interview! :frown: They asked me quite a lot of random questions about all the music activities I do, as well as some difficult ones about their course and governing bodies in the NHS. I'm just gonna have to hope for the best now! Quite gutted that my first interview was for the place I want to go most!
Reply 26
aw man blue roses im sure you will have done better than you expect, you just cant tell in a situation like that.

chin up, you cant judge the situation unitill you get feeedback.

see you at the klaxons!!!!!!!!
Reply 27
FTC199
im on the 4th of december as well!!!

it's at 9:30 am though so will have to stay overnight as there is no way im getting up for a 6am train

I am on the 4th Dec as well!!! :smile: Mines at 1030! Gnna be hectic...interview on Friday at Manchester then on Tuesday at N'castle. Nervous!!!
Reply 28
poppyache
aw man blue roses im sure you will have done better than you expect, you just cant tell in a situation like that.

chin up, you cant judge the situation unitill you get feeedback.

see you at the klaxons!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmeh!

Did you enjoy the gig? I got so crushed! :frown: lost my shoe!
Reply 29
Simain mobile disco were insane! i have never been so mingn after a gig. i found lots of shoes along the way...

im going to be a real pain and beg you to tell me the questions you got asked becuase my interview is tomorrow! argghhhh!
hamednhg
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
well done blue roses
but i dont have an interview yet - just acknowledgement :frown:

me to im so nervous and im a partners student so will probz be last
Reply 31
My Newcastle one was ok, I came out and thought that it had been horrific, but actually thinking it over, it wasnt too bad, I mean there were hard questions but I know they give a hard interview.

Just have to wait till March now
Reply 32
Had mine today!!!!
I think it went ok because they asked this dodgy question and I sort of gave the reasonings for an answer but not the actual answer
but then from then on I answered well, I think :biggrin:
they interview 800 n give 500 offers so as long as im not the 300 who dont get an offer .....
come on MARCH :tongue:
Reply 33
Argh im knackered now, nasty couple of days there.
That might have gone ok i dunno.. why am i always the first interviewee of the day?
hamednhg, did you go on the tour? i got there too late because one of my trains was delayed
Reply 34
i did hollye
when was your interview?
did i see you in the waiting room?
i was the guy with the pin stripe suit n VERY gay haircut :biggrin:
Reply 35
mine was at 2, i was the first one to leave..
haha, i might have seen you, no haircuts stand out in particular though!
Reply 36
u woudnt have seen me i dont think then
cuz i was till on the tour at 2
o well
add moi on msn
i wanna no wot questions u got cuz i got 2 right dodgy ones!!!!
Reply 37
did anyone have the pedeatrician with the ace moustache?

what a cool guy. i wish i could grow one like that.
Reply 38
Hey poppyache sorry I didn't check this, how did you interview go?!
Yeah Simeon Mobile Disco were awesome!

Is that true, that they interview 800 and offer 500?! Wow... that's pretty good odds...

Damn my lack of academic entry requirements and low UKCAT lol!
Reply 39
got an interview im an intl student got it for jan tryin to ask for feb so dnt hav2come twice

Latest

Trending

Trending