The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

maddielou_
Thanks!! So does this book have everything in it on the new edexcel thing? the one with only higher and intermediate.

Yeah, A B is fine but it was only just a B right on the boundry for it, and last year I got an A. But i'm just going to work really hard!
Thanks x

Yeah it has everything in the speicifcation.. I've just tried the May 2004 Paper 3H to see what I know before the mock, and managed to get 26/100 :s-smilie:.. mind you I did miss out a fair few things out, and need to revise those things still.. But that is terrible.. I'm not as confident as I was before, there are several things on there that I swear I've never ever heard off!

Does anyone know if the Edexcel IGCSE Maths specification has changed since then or is it the same?
Reply 21
maskedrider
I'm taking the edexcel IGCSE.. anyone else doing it?

I'm taking it.

I've done some past papers, and out of the one's I've done I got (in %) 87, 91, 99, 99, 100.

So it's been quite a range, and I'm hoping for the best for the real thing. I just hope I don't screw up. I'm fairly confident with it. Don't want to get over-confident, but I've got my mock in 3 days and I haven't studied for it at all because I've been so caught up in the sciences. So I won't have revised as much as I would have wanted to for the mocks, but at least it'll show me how I do without too much revision when I'm under the pressure...

Latest