The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, I'd rather be in school too... Never thought I'd say that though. At least I'm getting a lot of revision done at the moment... Done Edexcel Unit 2 Chemistry, Edexcel PSA1 Physics, a bit of C1 and C2 MEI Maths and about half of AQA British History. Leaves Reformation history, C3 and PSA4.

To be honest, I'm getting less and less worried. Ideally tomorrow I'll have finished C1 revision, and by the end of the week C2 as well. But then I'm getting suspicious that I'll forget everything by the time January comes around!

How are y'all getting on?
Reply 21
One retake for an exam I already got an A in (exactly on the grade boundary though), and two non-retakes. I need to do retakes on C1&2 in Maths, but my teacher recommended to wait until June, after we've studied Core 4.
Reply 22
Haha, I had 14 exams at christmas and 17 in summer. Oh the joys of modular maths. Thankfully in maths knowledge builds on knowledge so you can take the easy modules without any revision
i'm doing 1 chem resit in january so i can concentrate on getting good grades in my other A2 exams, P.S. i hate general studies
none. my pride couldn't take it.
Reply 25
my school doesnt do modules in jan and wont allow as retakes then either! so in the summer im doing all of a2 bio, chem and geog and all of as bio and chem (not too good last year!)

lets just hope i dont need to retake any units!
Reply 26
1 psychology resit (practical investigations). :smile:

(im resitting a module of A/s history in June though!) :rolleyes:
Hmmm 3 retakes, 2 papers for Law and 1 for Sociology, and 1 A2 exam for Sociology, im actually glad our teacher made us take a mock exam for it though...so it's like i've done lots of revision for that already. Oh im sooo lazy! Argh!
Reply 28
5 AS Retakes: C1, C2, FP1, (MEI) Forces and Motion, Electrons and Photons (OCR A)

3 A2 Modules: C3, S3, (MEI) Forces, Fields and Energy (OCR A)

Have started revising, but I'm just not getting the feel for it at the moment to carry on constant revision. I need to revise for all three A2 modules tomorrow somehow so I can get decent mock results, with Maths not being much of an issue, however the Physics being the scary one. I can motivate myself, but for only a small while before I just give up. Maybe I should look at my university choices as motivation? I'll ban myself from the PC as well! :P
Four AS resits - one bio, two physics and one business.
Four A2 - one bio, one physics, one business and one general studies.

I've got all my physics formula sheets on my walls. Looking back at the AS stuff it all seems pretty simple compared to what we're doing now. Mechanics looks like a walk in the park.

I'm in the mood for some business revision right now :smile:
Reply 30
No AS resits.
4 A2 Exams (Physics SH4 , Maths Core 3, Maths Stats 1, Psychology PYA4)
1 AS Exam (Further Pure 1)
Reply 31
Retaking
English lang paper 1-Got a C in this paper but an A overall so hoping to get a few more marks to play with this year.
Theatre studies paper 2-not too sure what happend here,case of last exam tiredness I believe
French-All!,awful year so redoing everything to get higher than an E (wish me luck!)

Also,have AS med1 exam in january and may be resiting some english lit in the summer.

Latest