The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Haha yes, someones been reading my previous posts i see. Good on ya.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Mos Def
Haha yes, someones been reading my previous posts i see. Good on ya.

Wtf, I didnt really read your posts, did I seriously get them all right? **** me if i did.
Reply 62
lmao crazy...
Reply 63
Adrian1707
Wtf, I didnt really read your posts, did I seriously get them all right? **** me if i did.

eStalker
Reply 64
Hi, i sent of my application for management on friday!! I applied to Cass, Kings Collage, Brunel, Cardiff and just one business studies to City Uni. Im really hoping to get into Cass, so i was wondering, how long did it take for you to get a reply?
Reply 65
took 5 days for me
Reply 66
hi, what are your predicted A level grades? and do you think it will be really hard to get it?
Reply 67
predicted AAAB

in art business geography and ICT

i dunno really never been one of them people that has to study like theres no tomorrow to get the grades but considering im doing 4 A-levels and heavy cwk based it could get tough
Reply 68
13 days to get a reply
Reply 69
10 days
Reply 70
offer for bus studies!!!! rejection 4 management:rolleyes:
Reply 71
received my offer after 1 month
Reply 72
did anybody of you go to the open day? i heard that cass will start a cooperation with stern business school in NY! sounds good i guess...was unfr rejected for management
Reply 73
Has anyone been asked to come for an interview at any of their businessd management applications? if so what uni?
Reply 74
got an offer for BSc Actuarial Science (AAA with maths)

took about 3 weeks!!
Reply 75
I applied for Business Studies and Management at City, if i dont get into management and get into studies, is there anyway i can move at the end of the first year into Management? Would it be possible?

Brunel Uni - Management (4SW)- Conditional
City Uni- Management (4SW)- Pending
City Uni- Business Studies- Pending
Cardiff Uni-Management- Pending
Kings Collage- Management- Pending
Reply 76
could you change mine from BIF to IFRM
Reply 77
its been 6 weeks and no response from cass, im beginning to think theyve lost my application lol
Reply 78
Name: 32060152 or Lilly
Couse: IFRM 35points
Reply 79
guys do we get the Cass prospectus or any open day invitation stuff frm them if we are made an offer, i havent recieved anything from them yet, the offer was just updated on the track!!

Latest

Trending

Trending