The Student Room Group

Unattractive people think they're attractive. Attractive people think they're ugly.

Do you agree with that? Why can't we just have an accurate perception of reality?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a solid -7.89/10.

No way I am attractive.
Reply 2
Deep inside, attractive people know they are attractive (as well as the fact that they probably get looks from others). And the less attractive bunch know that they aren't A class in terms of looks.
i think it depends on the person. you can generally find out how highly someone thinks of themselves by the amount of selfies on their social media :wink:
Reply 4
Not entirely, I know attractive people who know they are attractive and not so attractive who call themselves ugly
No because I think I'm attractive.
And there are people who are fully aware they're inbetween (i.e average or decent-looking), so they make the most of it and enjoy life lolz :tongue:
No wayyy I'm attractive - above is me making an effort! 😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Not sure. I do think that a lot of naturally attractive people always have a better nature though. Honestly all the horrible people I know/have come across have always been not so attractive and all the lovely people I know are fairly attractive
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MyFightSong
Not sure. I do think that a lot of naturally attractive people always have a better nature though. Honestly all the horrible people I know/have come across have always been not so attractive and all the lovely people I know are fairly attractive

This^ I'm a horrible person and I'll admit that.
Original post by qasim_96

You're not horrible at all.
Reply 11
Not always the case. It's subjective anyway.
Original post by Emerald7770
You're not horrible at all.

Interesting ...
Reply 14
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Do you agree with that? Why can't we just have an accurate perception of reality?

For the second question, surely it depends on people's opinions if they find someone attractive or not.

When you talk about something that is subjective, I don't think there is perfect real answer.

For example, I could find a girl attractive, but some other guy may not. There isn't a set answer written in stone ygm
Reply 15

I don't see why you think you're a horrible person. To me it just seems like the longest running joke on this website.

The only person you're horrible to is to yourself
Reply 16
Original post by Supernova91
Interesting ...

Is that it? Do you not have an opinion on the question asked? 😂😂😂
Original post by SGHD26716
I don't see why you think you're a horrible person. To me it just seems like the longest running joke on this website.

The only person you're horrible to is to yourself

The internet me isn't a bad person. The real life me is a lot worse. In real life I act like I couldn't care less about anything or anyone 😂😂
Do you think it's because unattractive people try to convince themselves they're more attractive then they are, to make themselves more confident and hide their insecurities, I'm not sure though? So basically, deep down they know they're unattractive?
Reply 19
The internet me isn't a bad person. The real life me is a lot worse. In real life I act like I couldn't care less about anything or anyone 😂😂

Probably due to the people you're around tbh. I'm a c#nt around relatives I don't like as well. All good though. 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending