The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

so nobody has heard?????
Reply 2
Quite a few of my friends had GKT interviews last week. I'll post when I hear :smile:
Reply 3
sunspoon
Quite a few of my friends had GKT interviews last week. I'll post when I hear :smile:

Wow how many people do you know applying for med?! I'm the only person I know lol
Reply 4
At least 40, around 15 of which are in my Chemistry and/or Biology classes.
EDIT: My sixth form has around 1300 people in each year.
Reply 5
Ohh, that is bigger than my whole school! It is sort of frustrating that no one else can relate to you when applying to uni. People ask me everyday if i have any offers and I have to explain every time 'No, I have had no interviews. Offers are not made without an interview'

I suppose this is what TSR is for :biggrin:
sunspoon

what college do you go to?

is it st. doms?
E-f-F-e-R-v-E-s-C-e-N-c-E
sunspoon

is it st. doms?

dude, if you keep starting so many threads you're going to get a warning....
sorry bright star

is there a certain number of threads you're allowed to make?
no, not as such. it's just striking me as lots recently. it's usually better to try and post in one that's there already. if they've gone off topic just post something relevant there and it'll sort itself out. it just makes it sooo much easier to look at the forum. i didn't meant o sound gripey. like results from interviews are okay in the interview thread imo. sorry :smile:
that's cool...i'll do my best to try and reduce the number of threads i create...i am gettin' a bit obsessed now - i must admit...

okay...thanls for givin me a reality check lol! :biggrin:
Reply 11
E-f-F-e-R-v-E-s-C-e-N-c-E
sunspoon

is it st. doms?

No. :smile:
anone heard yet?
Reply 13
Whoaaaaa jack. Mega poster :P
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

don't tell anyone.....:rolleyes:

lol
so has anyone heard back from King's?
seanw
Whoaaaaa jack. Mega poster :P

oh you know him too! :smile: he's been trying to hide his identity but i knew it was him straight away.
Reply 17
sunspoon
At least 40, around 15 of which are in my Chemistry and/or Biology classes.
EDIT: My sixth form has around 1300 people in each year.

What college do you go to?

I thought my school at 2000 pupils was big. But 1300 per year of 6th form, that's insane.

Edit: How ironic(?) this was also my 2000th post.
And now you're on 2007.
That was fast.
Reply 19
aminalia89
oh you know him too! :smile: he's been trying to hide his identity but i knew it was him straight away.

Sutton trust?

Latest

Trending

Trending