The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Wouldn't that suggest that your LNAT was good
Reply 2
would suggest it wans't terrible :P probably good but not outstanding.
I stumbled across an Exeter thread from last year where it was the pattern that people with above 20 on the LNAT got AAB and the ones with below got AAA. Of course, the policy may have changed from last year, or they may have a different cut-off point this year. I don't know anyone (or seen anyone on this forum) who's gotten an AAB offer yet, so it might all be different this year...

Note, I'm still waiting for *anything* from Exeter :s-smilie:

Edit: Here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=319753
Reply 4
Yeah, I'm in the same position I have an AAA offer, so I assume I've done..ok, but not good enough for an AAB.
Reply 5
I'm also in the same position....i was given a conditional offer of AAA, and to be honest i didn't think the LNAT went 'that' well.....what score do you think we had, if we were given offers of AAA as opposed to AAB?
Reply 6
just to annoy you,

I got an AAB offer from exeter yesterday.

Howveer, im waiting on LEEDS where everyone else seems to have got in for already :frown:

x

and BRISTOL. where im not gonna get in either :frown:
Reply 7
LOL!! You obviously did well in the LNAT. Last year the people who got 20 plus or so got offers of AAB..You'll have no problem I'm sure.
Reply 8
no problem with what?

getting in to Bristol??

I very much doubt it to be honest... its RIDICULOUSLY hard to get into, whereas i think exeter and certainly uea are much easier to get in to...

Latest

Trending

Trending