The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
in your dreams.
Reply 2
You're not serious? I thought BMAT results got to unis late in november.
Reply 3
Insert Insult Here
Reply 4
LOL gotta rate the girl for trying to give you a heart attack :biggrin:
Reply 5
Katie-Huish109
hey all i phoned UCL and they said all the BMAT unis wil b gettin the results for the BMAT 2morooww, so i think imperial and the rest should start replying from in the next few days maybe?

They can take as long as they fecking please. They'll let you know what they feel about your application by April/May. They might start soonish though...
Reply 6
Oh yes, they get it tommorow! I guess ill be expecting some rejections through the post soon after that huh..?
Reply 7
i thought they get it a day before we do or am i confused again :confused:
Reply 8
Yeah I got a letter from Cambridge telling me they'd let me know if I had an interview when the BMAT results came which would be the 21st/22nd. So yeah i'll be getting that rejection pretty soon.... It was so HARD!!! I screwed up the essay big time.
Ahhhh!!!!111oneone
Reply 10
Wippydip
Yeah I got a letter from Cambridge telling me they'd let me know if I had an interview when the BMAT results came which would be the 21st/22nd. So yeah i'll be getting that rejection pretty soon.... It was so HARD!!! I screwed up the essay big time.

I don't know why you're complaining, I screwed everything up bigtime.

Ahh well, what can ya do but to help decrease the EU alcohol river problem eh:wink:
Reply 11
Imperial will give you 2 weeks notice of your interview (according to their Admissions FAQs) if you're invited - but they interview from January onwards, so you won't (or shouldn't) hear from them til late December at the earliest, regardless of how you did in the BMAT.
Reply 12
It's true. I asked the Medicine admisisons tutor at Balliol College, Oxford and he said that Oxford get the BMAT scores on 20-11-2007 (today!). I'm sure that it is the same for all the other BMAT universities as well.
Reply 13
^^^ :eek:

dare i say, it doesnt bother me anymore (although thats what i was thinking about since i woke up this morning) but hey, what is done is done, we cant change what is on the paper. im just hoping they get a blond moment when they see mine and give me an interview! (appologies to blonds)
Reply 14
UCL have already started interviewing though
but not for medicine right?
Reply 16
but not for medicine right?

yeah some people already got inerviews for ucl, like a week ago... sadly not me
Reply 17
malaz_197
^^^ :eek:

dare i say, it doesnt bother me anymore (although thats what i was thinking about since i woke up this morning) but hey, what is done is done, we cant change what is on the paper. im just hoping they get a blond moment when they see mine and give me an interview! (appologies to blonds)

Que sera sera.
Reply 18
Oui je suis tout a fait d'accord! :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Expecting that rejection letter from Oxford any day now....

Latest

Trending

Trending