The Student Room Group
Reply 1
aint we all :smile:
Past papers... Lots of them.
Reply 3
Oh I am too - we have been doing the solomon papers... all I can say is that I thought I understood it but evidently don't. :s-smilie:
Reply 4
All I can advise is that you get a copy of your specification and treat every item in it like a checklist. Whenever you do past papers, instead of just marking them then chucking them, single out every lost mark, and analyse why you lost that mark. Link each individual mark up with a sentence in the spec, and work on that point alone until you know you'll never get a question like that wrong again. Repeat. No pain no gain. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Laura2712
Oh I am too - we have been doing the solomon papers... all I can say is that I thought I understood it but evidently don't. :s-smilie:

Don't worry about them. Soloman papers are MEANT to be hard. Apparently its so when you go into the exam, you find it easy.
Past papers, past papers, past papers is all i can say. Infact i swear by them now for maths.
Reply 6
for some reason c3 soloman is quite easy
Reply 7
:/, I do not get most of chapter 5(sequences and series) the teacher kind of rushed over it. But i've got a few weeks of winter break/study leave to work it out for myself.

Latest