The Student Room Group

Mentioned TSR in my interview!

HAHAHAHA cant believe i did that.....i was talking to the guy how i prefered LSOP because its more specilized until other uni's where you may be in a lecture aimed at biochemistry students blah blah...and he goes, oh how did you did you find that out? and i was like, oh im a member of a "discussion group" for students and heard abotu this..........how did everyones interview go (for ppl that had there LSOP interview today!) mine went okay i think :biggrin:
Reply 1
That's jokes! which group were you in? I was in group C. My interview was ok but my interviewer had no expression. I was cracking jokes and he didn't even smile!!! He looked bored and he wouldnt even look at my face! He just kept on saying ok ok like he was rushing me! Argh I can't stand the tension! I need to know if I'm offered the place!
Reply 2
i was in group B! that mr.munday guy was quite safe. he interviewed me luckily...did "george" take you on the tour? or sum1 else?
Reply 3
Oh man! A mate of mine was interviwed by Mr Munday, she said he practically offered her the place right there! She said he was really fun to talk to. I had anisa she was nice and ye I went on the tour. Very boring, but the place was quite nice! Is this your first choice? Or are you a medicine/ dentistry back up like everyone else was?
I was in group A.. not sure wat my interviewer's name was cuz was nervous at the beginnin so wasnt reli listenin wen she told me :colondollar: lol.. but it was ok i guess!! I reli hope they get back 2 us soon.. im actualli addicted to track atm!! lol!!
Reply 5
first choice is dentistry :smile:
Reply 6
I was in group B..interviewer was really nice can't remember her name but how informal was it the sofas and everything lol..got an offer on friday though ABB.
Reply 7
cool i was in group B!! i was the quiet arab looking one haha ^^ our group was mainly asian lol
Reply 8
haha cant remmebr >_<...picture is in my profile anyway! how gay was that george guy? bait a homosexual haha.
Reply 9
ooh yes i think i remember :smile: haha yep, thats what everyone else in our group was saying..i didn't stay for the bloomsbury tour was it good?
Reply 10
i didnt either haha...2 of my mates are in the first year so i jus hungout with them.
Reply 11
oh right i see, so you defo gonna put lsop as your firm then?
Reply 12
probably...you?
Heyy
Ye i got an offer from LSOP on fri 2day n am prob puttin them as firm as well :smile:
Reply 14
i.love.chocolate
Heyy
Ye i got an offer from LSOP on fri 2day n am prob puttin them as firm as well :smile:

Hey well done! I knew you would be okay!
mkchelsea
Hey well done! I knew you would be okay!

Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending