The Student Room Group
South America!

I went to Bolivia, it was quite an amazing experience.
Ok, SA isn't a city but you still must visit the continent.
I would like to go to Tokyo but my lack of Japanese makes it unviable, NZ also but its a bit far. I'd also quite like to go to Seattle.
I would suggest from Munich hit Vienna, Budapest, Prague and Krakow in that order.
Reply 5
How about Beijing??:smile:
The Solitary Reaper
I would suggest from Munich hit Vienna, Budapest, Prague and Krakow in that order.

I second this with a quick stop at Amsterdam before Munich. :smile:
Los Angles if your budget spreads that far, its an amazing place.
Reply 8
Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest.
Reply 9
St Petersburg and Moscow are lovely. If you can get to South America, I'd naturally say Lima since I live there, but to be fair it isn't the prettiest city in the world. Cusco on the other hand is lovely, plus you could see Machu Picchu. Definitely go to Buenos Aires if you can, it's a very vibrant city.
Reply 10
Slough :P

But seriously: If your budget is a little tight, I suggest going to the Eden Project in Cornwall. It is a breath-taking place in my opinion :smile:

http://www.edenproject.com/

and while there you could go to Newquay and have a go at surfing.
prague....barca and sydney ;P
Reply 12
I hear that Estonia is pretty cool. Not that I know any cities there.
Reply 13
I'd suggest heading down to Italy from Munich - Milan, Venice or Rome maybe?
I agree with the person who said Barcelona.

It's simply breath-taking.

I'd also suggest, if you had the time and/or money, to go to Ypres and then Brussels. Ypres is just a moving place, with the last post played daily at the Menin Gates; Brussels is possibly one of my favourite cities. It's just beautiful, and full of winding streets, chocolatiers and stunning architecture.
Reply 15
Try to go over to Eastern Europe - it's very different from the bigger european cities but places like Hungary/Romania are very charming. Budapest is always worth a visit. :smile:
Reply 16
jomo
Try to go over to Eastern Europe - it's very different from the bigger european cities but places like Hungary/Romania are very charming. Budapest is always worth a visit. :smile:

It is that :smile:

Latest