The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3740
Charlie Adam terrorised Liverpool, those 3 will literally destroy them. Poulsen is even playing :ahee:
Mastermind`
Napoli/Villareal
Dortmund/Atletico Madrid
Palermo/Zenit

Thinking of going big on Napoli. I think the front three of Hamsik, Cavani and Lavezzi will terrorise Loserpool. :bandit:

How big are we talking about? :ahee:
Atl Madrid, Man City, Villarreal, Zenit St Petersburg. :cyber:

City/Napoli win. :cyber:
unknownking321
How big are we talking about? :ahee:

£30ish, maybe more. I'll wait on the line ups first and if the trio start then I'm deffo going in. :yep:
Mastermind`
£30ish, maybe more. I'll wait on the line ups first and if the trio start then I'm deffo going in. :yep:

Good luck, brother. Staying away from Man Citeh? :holmes:
Reply 3745
Should probably stick some on tonight, some of the fixtures are tasty.

I am disheartened after last night though :sad:
(edited 13 years ago)
unknownking321
Good luck, brother. Staying away from Man Citeh? :holmes:

Lech seem like no mugs, drew 3-3 with Juventus, even though it was a Juventus in disarray. Just not sure whatteam Man City will put out, will wait for the line ups first then maybe make another double. :bandit:

R-KAM
Should probably stick some on tonight, some of the fixtures are tasty.

I am disheartened after last night though :sad:

This weekend looks tasty. :yum:

Fenerbahce-Galatasaray derby, Rijkaard's gone from Galatasary and the odds are dropping on a Fenerbahce win, would get on them now. :yep:
Reply 3747
1 Over 2.5 @ 1.60 City-Poznan
2 Over 2.5 @ 1.66 Sparta-Lausanne
3 Goal (both teams to score) @ 1.83 AZ-Dynamo
4 Lille @ 1.36
5 Villarreal @ 1.33
6 Sporting @ 1.36
Multiple Bets
1 x 5.00 6 Folds
Stake: 5.00
Potential Winnings: 55.60

Also had a free £10 bet from Ladbrokes, put it on a both teams to score double. First game came in, need Bayer and Aris in the 8pm's.
Reply 3748
6 fold was pleasing stuff. :biggrin:
Bohemians and Shamrock Rovers. :cyber:
Finances have taken a bit of a hit lately so £1 on all of these, rofl.

West Ham/Newcastle and Spurs/Everton to draw @ 11.56
BURY vs Southend, CHESTERFIELD vs Shrewsbury and OXFORD UTD vs Northampton @ 6.70
BRIGHTON vs Yeovil, COLCHESTER vs Notts County and MK DONS vs Exeter @ 6.10
BURNLEY vs Reading, COVENTRY vs Barnsley and NORWICH vs Middlesborough @ 6.95
Not enough mouth-watering fixtures today :nopity: but tomorrow looks really good. :yum:

Tottenham/Shakhtar
Valencia/Braga
Braunschweig/Siena
Freiburg/Trabzonspor
Reply 3753
10 Match Accumulator
Spurs/Chelsea/Burnley/Brighton/Watford/Valerenga/Shakhtar/Bordeaux/Real Madrid & Valencia

Original post by tw68
10 Match Accumulator
Spurs/Chelsea/Burnley/Brighton/Watford/Valerenga/Shakhtar/Bordeaux/Real Madrid & Valencia

Fell at the first hurdle :mmm:
Reply 3755
Original post by Ronaldo VII
Fell at the first hurdle :mmm:

10-folds are a good betting strategy, seriously! :rolleyes:

Looks like the guy got a bit too upset over his 10-fold failing and took it out on your post! noes! :frown:
Reply 3756
Had a both teams to score 4 fold. Currently 6/8 scored, need Boro and Aldershot goals in the second half.

Also backed against my beloved Wolves, with a Chelsea -3 bet but that isn't looking too good either.
Original post by M_E_X

Original post by M_E_X
10-folds are a good betting strategy, seriously! :rolleyes:

Looks like the guy got a bit too upset over his 10-fold failing and took it out on your post! noes! :frown:

:lol: he sure showed me :awesome:
Reply 3758
Sigh...if I pick 5 games, I get 9/10, if I pick 4 games I get 7/8, if I pick 3 games I get 5/6. Prob time to give up these both teams to score bets :colone:
Two of my trebles came through, the other would've had it not been for Burnley's poor showing at home. :angry: My double on the draws is looking good as things stand, but that was always a long shout anyways.

The one week I cut my stakes, I win. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest