The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Anyway, onto tonights football.

TNS To win vs Neath @ evens is a cracking little bet.
Nadal at 2.2 YES TWO POINT TWO! is absolutely crazy.
Lay rubin, yes their impressive, but never an odds-on shout.
£10 on 5yellow cards+ On united/rangers game.
Rubin game, lay 9 or less corners :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ste0731

Awww, was someone playing with their whole bankroll ?
Original post by I Want A Potato
Awww, was someone playing with their whole bankroll ?

50% of my betfair balance, I took most of the $275 i put in from the guy over the past hour so wasn't a terrible day overall. If this brazil game ends 1-1 actually be £25 profit :cool:
Sunderland, awesome price today :smile: only bet of the day!
Oh my God, Sevilla. You *****. :angry:
Bump. :worm: Recently got back into the game after exams and I'm on a bit of a roll (£150 profit!), finding it much easier as the leagues are now settled more or less. That said, I don't like the look of this weekend's fixtures in any of the top leagues. :dry: As for tonight:

Eindhoven/Go Ahead Eagles double
Also got Millwall to win, they're in good form, 4 last home wins. They'd complete a double. And if Adrian Lewis wins it'll complete a double. :bandit: Will do a lil write up later maybe on this weekend.
Need to look at the FA Cup games but here's an accu I placed today.

GBP 5.00 13 fold:
INSIDE JOB @ 7/4 [Outright - Outright] - Best Documentary Feature Oscars;
TOY STORY @ 1/50 [Outright - Outright] - Best Animated Feature Oscars;
INCEPTION @ 1/4 [Outright - Outright] - Best Visual Effects Oscars;
TRENT REZNOR, ATTICUS ROSS - THE SOCIAL NETWORK @ 5/4 [Outright - Outright] - Best Original Score Oscars;
AARON SORKIN - THE SOCIAL NETWORK @ 1/20 [Outright - Outright] - Best Adapted Screenplay Oscars;
COLIN FIRTH - THE KING'S SPEECH @ 1/20 [Outright - Outright] - Best Actor 2011 Oscars;
NATALIE PORTMAN - BLACK SWAN @ 1/8 [Outright - Outright] - Best Actress 2011 Oscars;
CHRISTIAN BALE - THE FIGHTER @ 1/14 [Outright - Outright] - Best Supporting Actor 2011 Oscars;
DAVID FINCHER - THE SOCIAL NETWORK @ 1/16 [Outright - Outright] - Best Director 2011 Oscars;
BIUTIFUL @ 1/1 [Outright - Outright] - Best Foreign Language Film Oscars;
DAVID FINCHER - THE SOCIAL NETWORK @ 1/5 [Outright - Outright] - Best Director BAFTA Awards;
COLIN FIRTH - THE KING'S SPEECH @ 1/50 [Outright - Outright] - Best Actor BAFTA Awards;
CHRISTIAN BALE - THE FIGHTER @ 1/3 [Outright - Outright] - Best Supporting Actor BAFTA Awards

:cyber:
:cyber: Very tough fixture list to predict so I'm gonna go with the in-form sides in Europe. Mixture of doubles and singles:

AC Milan @ 1.80
Dortmund @ 1.80
Mallorca @ 1.80
Siena @ 1.75
Novara @ 1.50
Schalke @ 1.70

Also placed my usual £2 on the Asian Cup final/Crotone v some other team to end up draws. It has been hitting lately!
Draw - Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 5/2 @ 3.50
Draw - Bolton Wanderers v Wigan Athletic - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 11/4 @ 3.75
Draw - Fulham v Tottenham - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 9/4 @ 3.25
Draw - Wolves v Stoke City - Match (90 Minutes Play) @ 9/4 @ 3.25

Hernandez to score.

:cyber:
Argh, Swansea. :angry:

Need Crewe and Chesterfield to do the business later today, so I can use the winnings to take a punt in the La Liga games. :manutd:
Swansea let me down too :frown:
Aberdeen
Burnley
Livi
Hearts
Birmingham
BoltonVSWigan = Draw

3=599

Ayr
Birmingham
Hearts
Chesterfield
Rotherham
Sheff Wed
Watford
Man Utd

2=90
Oh my days, Crewe's game has been postponed. :facepalm2:

77p on a random accy it is, then. :sexface:
My draw double hit tried it 4 times and won 4 times. :awesome: Seems like the Serie B is filled with draws...

A few quid on Hernandez fgs/to score 2 goals or more.
Also gone for a Real Socieded/AC Milan double.
(edited 13 years ago)
I was gonna go for a Owen/Hernandez to score multiple. :facepalm:
Ladbrokes are offering Fulham/West Ham/Wolves at 17.00 :drool:

Defo getting on that, since I think Fulham and Wolves can manage a win. Not sure about West Ham though, but it's worth a shot. :rofl2:
Went for an unlikely treble of Bayern/Hearts/Mainz winning. It's just hit. :sexface: Real Sociedad won, up to AC Milan to bring it home, put more on it than I normally do for doubles so tense times. :teeth: I trust the trio of Ibra, Cassano and Robinho.

Also: Lille/Porto/AC Milan. Table toppers treble. :bandit:
(edited 13 years ago)
Mark Van Bommel - what a ****! Decided to get himself sent off, luckily the AC Milan boys are too good and brought it all home. :adore: Teams I'll be placing something on today:

Brescia - Chievo draw
Besiktas win
Inter win
Napoli win
Lecce win
Cagliari win
Tottenham win - Will have to wait for the line ups for this
Atletico Madrid win
Espanyol win

Mostly quality sides/sides up against relegation rubbish.
Arsenal and Man City games to have 2.5 goals or more. :cyber:
Does anyone here follow Ligue 1? I want to turn my punt on Udinese into a double and was thinking of backing Marseille away to Monaco. :unsure:

Quick Reply

Latest