The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

On Bet365...there is a "Total Goal Minutes"...with current odds of 2.00 for "Under 110 Minutes"...and 8.50 for "110-130 Minutes Inc"...
What's that mean, G33RTHAN? I don't get why extra minutes are quoted.
Ron Stoppable
What's that mean, G33RTHAN? I don't get why extra minutes are quoted.

You what...?
I did tell you all that Korea were worth a punt, i hope you all got on it at big money!
Thats 1 win out of 3 for my Korea/Brazil/France acca to return a healthy £54
Reply 164
Allez les bleus!
Reply 165
I have 25 quid on Korea winning that game, and its all in my accumulators...

If France, Spain, Brazil and Tunisia all win. I will be FILTHY rich.
What does 2.00 for "Under 110 Minutes"...and 8.50 for "110-130 Minutes Inc" mean, in terms of what you bet and what you could win?
Ron Stoppable
What does 2.00 for "Under 110 Minutes"...and 8.50 for "110-130 Minutes Inc" mean, in terms of what you bet and what you could win?

Total Goal Minutes...

"Predict the aggregate time of all goals scored in the match, eg. goals in the 24th, 51st and 59th minutes make up at 134 minutes. 90 minutes play only."
Reply 168
Bit concerned by the start of the French game. They aren't exactly sparkling.
Original post by G&#949
Total Goal Minutes...

"Predict the aggregate time of all goals scored in the match, eg. goals in the 24th, 51st and 59th minutes make up at 134 minutes. 90 minutes play only."

Intriguing concept; thank you for that explanation. How do guess this kinda thing - study graphs of early/late goals per team?
How does this bet work..?

Asian Handicap In-Play...

(Current Score 0-0) France -0.5
(Current Score 0-0) Switzerland +0.5
Reply 171
i.e. there can't be a draw.
Reply 172
So who else is going to lose a few quid when Switzerland sneak this one? Man France are ****. Why the hell isn't Saha on the pitch?
jose
So who else is going to lose a few quid when Switzerland sneak this one? Man France are ****. Why the hell isn't Saha on the pitch?

He is now...
jose

Me, around £50 :frown:
Reply 175
They're playing like they don't give a ****. It's sad to watch. Switzerland ffs!
Bastards. Every one of them needs a slap.

And how is Giuly not in the squad when they have Wiltord and Ribery? 22 year old inexperienced winger vs Champions league winning super fast winger. It's a no brainer. I'd rather have a big ego than a crap player.
Im so angry that they have played poorly.
Henry has been appaling, crouch would of scored those chances.
Reply 177
I hope they lose. They can't even be arsed to run.
jose

Unlesss France score and get the win, im going to lose just under 2mil which will leave me with nothing:redface: :mad: :rolleyes: at least its virtual :s-smilie:
****in french surrender monkeys. Cost me £20! ******s.

Quick Reply

Latest