uni of leeds - pending
uni of manchester - unsuccessful
uni of brunel - conditional
uni of leicester - conditional

what degree are you applying for?:smile:
Reply 3
History and contemporary history
:smile: hoping that I havent left sending the ucas form off too late :frown:
Don't wory I'm taking English and History and I didn't recieve an offer untill later, after I had heared from every other uni I applied for.
Reply 5
I don't think you've left it too late, with the deadline being January and some still writing Personal Statements etc. An advantage of sending it earlier would have been that you may have received offers quicker etc., but some universities for certain courses prefer to wait until they have more applications, so I wouldn't worry. The thing with sending it right now is that the universities probably have loads of applications to go through (mine included). Good luck.
I havent even been ackknowledged by Leicester yet lol !!:tsr2:
1989 aj_since

I Dont think they send acknowledgements :s
I never got one when I was applying anyway. The first I heard from them was an offer letter.
Reply 8
after you send the application when do they usually send the offers?
Reply 9
I applied in early October. Got my acknowledgement mid-october and my offer late October :biggrin: lol
Reply 10
lucky, my college are only just doing the references...it's so **** :smile:
Reply 11
1989 aj_since

Neither have I and I'm growing more and more impatient everyday. Leicester is the only uni that hasn't acknowledged me yet and I've only gotten an offer from one of my choices. Bleh :frown:
I applied late september and got an offer about two weeks ago.
Don't worry though because it depends on the course you're applying for I guess.
I received my offer for History yesterday, after sending my application off on 19th November.
I've applied for English and sent off my application on the 12th November. I've recieved 2 offers and 1 acknowledgement from other universities but I'm not too worried as its only early december.
zoe1989
History and contemporary history
:smile: hoping that I havent left sending the ucas form off too late :frown:

It's not January, it's not too late. If you haven't heard it's because they're considering you, not because they're waiting to reject you! :smile:
Reply 16
ah thats good, one of the other unis I applied to has given out loads of history interviews before I had even begun to think about writing my personal statement so I was a wee bit concerned lol
1989 aj_since

me either :frown: i also can't help but notice that 3 of our uni choices are the same lol!
I've been offered a conditional for psychology AAB! Yay, now all i have to do is work my butt off!
Heard back from them on the 11th- offer to study English as long as I have 2 Bs at A2 level.

Latest