Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Random Question: How many children are born a day in the UK?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    12 births per thousand per year. ~60 million = 60,000 * 12 = 720,000/365 = 1972.6 per day.
    That's 1972 normal kids and one midget, in case anyone was wondering about the .6.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    ehk, 1 new born every 15 sec for philippines -.-
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    yes, you've been jobless years havnt you? and you're still ejecting kiddies :/
    erm yes, I've been jobless since 1 month before my first child was born. I don't believe in babies and toddlers spending all their time in creches whilst the parents work. Little ones need at least 1 parent most of the time in my opinion. My husband works - that alright with you? :rolleyes:

you know my comment was meant to be taken lightheartedly. I have a grand total of two children - I'm hardly responsible for world starvation.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i blame the council estate scroungers.. jews, muslims, whites, blacks, whatever

stop scrounging & pumping babies out for benefits
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    erm yes, I've been jobless since 1 month before my first child was born. I don't believe in babies and toddlers spending all their time in creches whilst the parents work. Little ones need at least 1 parent most of the time in my opinion. My husband works - that alright with you? :rolleyes:

you know my comment was meant to be taken lightheartedly. I have a grand total of two children - I'm hardly responsible for world starvation.

lol, why is everyone harsh to you around here. Bloody immature. :rolleyes:
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    goodness knows. i have a tough hide though don't worry
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Well said. I agree 100%. I hate it when couples go through the trouble of having a baby then letting a babysitter/crech look after it.

Some people on this site need to STFU.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megx)
    http://www.breathingearth.net/
    Such an awsome website
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    Such an awsome website
    totally agree!:rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    goodness knows. i have a tough hide though don't worry
    wooo better watch out this girl knows her stuff :p: and she'd eat you all for breakfast

Yes she's got to young children but from what I can see she's doing well for herself. Which is far more than I can say about other people at her age.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    aww thank you - I'm feeling the love in this thread I really am

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 29, 2007
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.