The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
dipz51
hello! i have my interview next week on tuesday, im very worried! apparently the length of the interview is a good indication as to whether they will make an offer...any thoughts about this?

Well Dr Cross explicitly said at the talk at the beginning that the length of the interviews were absolutely no indication of the success..
Reply 41
I had my interview today. Not really sure how it went. I can't believe how much i love the place now that i've visited it though! I would LOVE to go there so much!

My interviewers were REALLY nice btw. So i guess it depends on who you get. We were told we'd find out by the middle of next week the outcome.
Length of interview is no indication. Mine was 12 minutes.
Reply 43
You remember it from 4 1/2 years ago?
Mine was like 8 minutes so as said, it means nothing!
Reply 45
Mine was a blur, and i forgot my stopwatch.
Reply 46
Mine was really short. About 10 mins i think.
Sculldogg
You remember it from 4 1/2 years ago?

5 years 9 days, actually :wink: I've got an excellent memory.
Reply 48
On the other hand, mine was about 20 minutes i think, they just kept on letting me dig myself into an increasingly large hole.
Good times...!
Reply 49
I'm getting so impatient now-they said we'd hear by the beginning of this week. It'll probs be another few weeks yet :rolleyes:
Liar
I'm getting so impatient now-they said we'd hear by the beginning of this week. It'll probs be another few weeks yet :rolleyes:

I have to agree...
I didn't think I would care so much about the waiting....and here I am thinking of it constantly XD "not today...oh...maybe tomorrow..." :rolleyes:
I'm sure you'll hear soon FF. Like i said you should ring them 2morro.

I'm beginning to get sort of results day nerves off the universities i haven't heard off after interview... but i don't know when i'm going to hear which makes it worse! O well...
Reply 52
FFCrusader
I have to agree...
I didn't think I would care so much about the waiting....and here I am thinking of it constantly XD "not today...oh...maybe tomorrow..." :rolleyes:

lol yer! I really hope we hear tomorrow. What was the date of your interview-i think it was the day before mine (5th Dec). How did you interview go? I got asked way more on my BMAT essay than i was expecting :s-smilie:

Pepe Le Poosh
I'm beginning to get sort of results day nerves off the universities i haven't heard off after interview... but i don't know when i'm going to hear which makes it worse! O well...

:eek: You've had all your interviews! Woah. All you have to do now is wait! I would not be able to stand the waiting if i was you lol. Congrats on the King's offer btw :biggrin:
The waiting is actually bad. And i know people will be like how can he complain hes had all his interviews. But i do feel as though i am festering in my own filth waiting. AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Hope u get what i mean like...
Liar
lol yer! I really hope we hear tomorrow. What was the date of your interview-i think it was the day before mine (5th Dec). How did you interview go? I got asked way more on my BMAT essay than i was expecting :s-smilie:

Yeah was on the 4th :smile:
I think it went alright, I answered all the questions...but i did say I didnt know one thing... I got asked on my essay too, not much though...
haha I think i'll be "maybe tomorrow" until I actually hear from them

I may end up ringing them like PLP said...but that of course will be Friday as it is officially 10 days from that day :p:
Reply 55
Check now FF cos you got interviewed on the same day as me and i got a decision today :smile:
Congrats on the offer :smile:

I checked...nothing yet for me :frown:
Reply 57
FFCrusader
Yeah was on the 4th :smile:
I think it went alright, I answered all the questions...but i did say I didnt know one thing... I got asked on my essay too, not much though...
haha I think i'll be "maybe tomorrow" until I actually hear from them

I may end up ringing them like PLP said...but that of course will be Friday as it is officially 10 days from that day :p:

Lol nothing again today. Maybe tomorrow...:rolleyes: :p:
:frown: I heard from them today :frown:
Reply 59
I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: I hope you have success with the rest of your application. I'm sure you will.

I guess i'll be hearing from them tomorrow :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending