The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'd imagine different unis close at different times. You don't need to be obsessively refreshing Track at 10pm, if that's what you're asking.
actually what i heard is that the only time you can receive an offer is either at 12 or at 15p.m. - this is how UCAS works...and so far it was the way it worked for me ... :biggrin: got one offer

of course if the university will decide to contact you through your email individually , then you can receive it in any time. however it is unlikely

:wink: good luck with the offers
Reply 3
No, UCAS sends out its notification emails at 12 and 5. You can get offers at pretty much any normal working hour (so I guess between 8 or 9am and perhaps 6pm).
Reply 4
... ...~~>>> competetiva
actually what i heard is that the only time you can receive an offer is either at 12 or at 15p.m. - this is how UCAS works...and so far it was the way it worked for me ... :biggrin: got one offer

That's the times when UCAS sends out e-mails to tell you Track has updated, but Track can update at any time.
Reply 5
Our system updates UCAS numerous times throughout the day during working hours and then once at 4am too
i got one late afternoon/evening once
i got both late afternoon. i want it to be 15th january so i can get the rest of them! :frown:
Harriellie
i got both late afternoon. i want it to be 15th january so i can get the rest of them! :frown:

I thought the deadline for universities to reply was March 31st?
Original post by &#946

Yup, it is...

My friend got an offer at 6.30pm last week. That's the latest I've heard of offers being made though.
Original post by &#946

I meant start expecting the rest of them..
I checked track at about 7:30pm last year and had an offer- id checked at 6 and didnt have anything. Ill always remember because I was surprised at how late it actually was, and it was the last reply I was waiting for from my firm choice university :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending