The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Liverpool looking good, let's hope for a 4 horse race this season. :smile:
Reply 41
#2(Laika)
Liverpool looking good, let's hope for a 4 horse race this season. :smile:

Yea well, you guys will just have to hope you can stay in it :p:
I think Chelsea will struggle to stay in it..
Reply 43
sarforaz
Yea well, you guys will just have to hope you can stay in it :p:

We hardly fail. :wink:

Looking forward to this;

Sunday, 16 December 2007

Liverpool v Man Utd, 13:30
Arsenal v Chelsea, 16:00
#2(Laika)
We hardly fail. :wink:

Looking forward to this;

Sunday, 16 December 2007

Arsenal v Chelsea, 16:00
Oh yeah Rafa, are you coming to the football meet? Its probably going to be the day before those matches.
Reply 45
farhan
Oh yeah Rafa, are you coming to the football meet? Its probably going to be the day before those matches.

I hope so pal. :smile:
#2(Laika)
I hope so pal. :smile:
Nice one :yy:

Just that you haven't voted yet in the thread yet, so I was wondering.
Reply 47
farhan
Nice one :yy:

Just that you haven't voted yet in the thread yet, so I was wondering.

I doubt 1 count will go amiss. :p:

Nah, we'll just wait and see i guess.

-----------------------

Liverpool's next 3 fixtures;
Reading v Liverpool, 17:15
Marseille v Liverpool, A, 19:45

How do you guys see Liverpool fairing?
Reply 48
Anything other than 3 wins is dissapointing
Reply 49
kpg
Anything other than 3 wins is dissapointing

Ditto. Anything other than 6 goals as well, with none conceded. I'll take a 2-1 win over United if we have to though :p:
Reply 50
#2(Laika)

Liverpool's next 3 fixtures;
Reading v Liverpool, 17:15
Marseille v Liverpool, A, 19:45

How do you guys see Liverpool fairing?

There is no reason why we should not be confident, last 5 games has been 21 goals, 1 conceded.
No fresh injury worries, and few injured at the moment with Agger coming back soon hopefully.
All the players seem to be hitting some kind of form and goals coming across the park, not just from one or two players.
Confidence will be at a high, the pressure and magnitude of the Marseille game will only add to the hunger for the players. Everyone will want to beat Utd, and considering last time we were all over Utd only for them to get a lucky goal at the death, we will want to paste them and show how its done :biggrin:

A dent against Reading wont stop us but the other 2 matches will be more morale boosters. With Marseille being key but no doubt we are well equipped and prepared.
I guess i would be happy enough with wins against Reading + Marseille + a draw against Utd BUT considering our form at the moment, i expect 3 wins :mad:
Reply 51
Gerrard is 8 in 9.That snuck up.
Just another great picture

Reply 53
Magnificent picture. :yy:
Reply 54
I thought Officer Dibble had ruled we had to play you at 12pm? 1.30 would be more acceptable, hope that's true.
Fernando Torres has warned Liverpool's owners that the club's top players are ready to quit if manager Rafael Benitez is sacked. (various)

Just emphasises how wrong it would be for the owners to sack Benitez. I don't think it will happen, but what a mistake it would be if it did.

Rafa is the man.
Reply 56
farhan
Just another great picture

pictures in a win seem that much more awesome.

though i quite like Torres and Gerrard in that semi gay pic >_>
Reply 57
farhan
Fernando Torres has warned Liverpool's owners that the club's top players are ready to quit if manager Rafael Benitez is sacked. (various)

Just emphasises how wrong it would be for the owners to sack Benitez. I don't think it will happen, but what a mistake it would be if it did.

Rafa is the man.

Well, after a few good results it seems to be simmering down with both the manager saying he wants to stay and the new owners saying they dont want to sell, so it should all be hushed away and pretend it didnt happen now. :p:
sebas_back
I thought Officer Dibble had ruled we had to play you at 12pm? 1.30 would be more acceptable, hope that's true.

Agreed. Another hour or so in the pub.

Not sure if i'll be going though. TO ****ed up my loyalty credits so i missed out on the sale. Hoping for a spare but doubt it.

And we NEED 9 out of the next 9 points if we want to keep challenging for the title. Can't let Arsenal go 9 clear.
Reply 59
DontBuyTheSun
Agreed. Another hour or so in the pub.

Not sure if i'll be going though. TO ****ed up my loyalty credits so i missed out on the sale. Hoping for a spare but doubt it.

And we NEED 9 out of the next 9 points if we want to keep challenging for the title. Can't let Arsenal go 9 clear.

Well er, I'll be taking shelter in the Main Stand. Not something I massively agree with these days, when tickets are at a premium, but I can't really afford to have principles. Would be different if it was the 70s and we could take over grounds again.

Latest