The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
Hey there, Yeah found out too that the ID's are operational:smile: Just wanted to add that one can also e-mail now with your very own LSE-email account!! Follow the link 'webmail' on the homepage!

BTW, me --> Msc in Management coming Oct

ciao,

Bas
the Netherlands
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I got my password but I have not been able to login anywhere. Are you guys having similar problems? I would like to look at course material.
Reply 3
From what I understood, one has access to LSEforyou, and to yur webmail. These are the means that are available to you...webCT, (with the coursematerials etc), is something we have to wait for until...ehmm, well, I think registration day:smile:
I can't log in. Can someone let me know when its working properly.
Thanks for the tip-off to the collector login. Things are working great, and I've got mail up and running.

Regards,
wrightbrother
Thanks for the tip-off to the collector login. Things are working great, and I've got mail up and running.

Regards,

How?

I'm using my "LSE Student Number" i.e. 2004#####

And my first name and surname in regular case.

What's wrong with that???
Reply 7
tomhitchings
How?

I'm using my "LSE Student Number" i.e. 2004#####

And my first name and surname in regular case.

What's wrong with that???

:frown: I'm having the same problem...I thought it was maybe because undergraduates haven't been registered yet?
Strange,

I logged in with 'collector' and then completed my details. From there it was simply a matter of following instructions. Maybe everyone isn't loaded into the system yet.

I've been reading syllabus materials from the public folders of the exchange server which has been enormously helpful in choosing classes.

Could you explain where exactly you got stuck?
I couldn't log on, so I phoned up and asked and I was told that we would be able to access it on around the 15th September.

Latest

Trending

Trending