The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I plan to start my revision for the january exams next week
I think i am going to do 2 hours on each week day, and 8 hours over the weekend
Reply 2
yup i started today well kinda i started ages ago and its been on off on off lol but i am doing it properly now
Reply 3
Good luck and have fun with the revision, it'll pay off at the end. Trust me!

I've fully disciplined myself to revise today and onwards. Christmas can be tempting to me lol..
I'm going to start tomorrow, although I've been telling myself that for a few weeks now ...
Reply 5
I am starting today going down the library, well if i can get my ass up lol. If i start and go for at least an hour i can continue for many many more lol the beginning is the hardest.
Reply 6
i have exams in jan to, history and law. however i'm gettin so much homework and i am very unmotivated. grrr.. revision, how do i make time for it?

(motivation is a HUGE problem) :biggrin:
Starting now, although I'm really just compiling all my notes etc.
In january:
C1, C2, C3, S1, PHY4, Chem - Chains, rings and spec.

Grrr :frown:
Reply 8
i'm starting today (hopefully... that is if i can bring myself to do it...).

Jan exams:
C2,C3,M1,S1,BYA5,Chem (Foundation), Chem (Chains and Rings) and Chem (Chains, Rings and Spec).
I've started doing past papers & revision exercises for my Core 3 exam in January..
Luckily it's my only exam :redface:.
Reply 10
I started in October lol but thats because I have 4 exams and 2 coursework exams (1 is a retake) and i learnt the hard way last time round, the earlier the better. I am still super stressed though!! :s
lol another one of these threads. Yep i started today, got my economics notes ready to revise from, papers all ready, markschemes ready, nearly ready to hand in coursework

real revision starts after ive got all my notes an everything ready
Reply 12
started since september..... >_<
and its still not going well....think Im juggling too much to get done. ouch.
Reply 13
I started today :biggrin: Just a few bits on Chemistry. I wanted to get a few hours in tommorrow too, but I will be out from 9:00am to 7:00pm! Sixth form is so much busier than secondary school.
Reply 14
im having a bit of a panic attack, as I'm pretty sure im slightly behind in my subjects, so just needed to get some advice (well mainly reassurance), will starting tomorrow be ok? and one hour a day on each subject is enough right?
Reply 15
i was thinking about are exam grades based on when u start revising or ur talent alone
Lmfao!
Reply 17
I'm doing A2 Psych retakes this January but OH GOODNESS nowhere to fit revision in until the holidays :frown:
Reply 18
well, exams are creeping up from behinde. I am already scared!
Got so much work to do, still have to catch up with some notes for chem. But i will devo start revision this weekend.

Got C3, FP1, S1, Chem Mod 4,and I will prob. start with my French coursework! and I still have to prepare for interviews. help.

am I the only one who feels a tiny little bit nervous? :frown:
I can't revise...

Sounds silly but I'm just so easily distracted.

Luckily GCSE's weren't too difficult, but I'm going to try and pull my finger out on this one, especially C1. My Further Maths teacher is threatening to take me off the course if I don't get an A in C1, same for the other guys doing it. Pretty harsh in my opinion.

Latest