The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I remember reading something about that, I'm sure it's really fancy accommodation on the water front in Falmouth town. It looked really smart from the artist impressions.
joshpmilton
I remember reading something about that, I'm sure it's really fancy accommodation on the water front in Falmouth town. It looked really smart from the artist impressions.

Yeah I saw those pictures, it looked amazing, I still think I liked the community feel of Tremough though, especially having the Exeter guys up there aswell...
Reply 22
joshpmilton

Wow that sounds amazing! Although I too like the idea of being in my own little community and still being only a short bus ride away from Falmouth. I bet it must feel so overwhelming being with all the Falmouth students and all the Exeter lot too! That is a lot of people..but I guess that's what it's all about :smile:
It's a lot smaller than most campuses though, so whilst a large collection it's relatively small.

I'm guessing they are just waiting for the interview process to be done with, someone from my course is going down this week to have theirs, so I'm hoping it'll be by the end of the month that all the accommodation information is sent out.
Let's hope so!
Just filled out my accommodation application and it's already on its way back down to the South West. You two got yours yet?
joshpmilton
Just filled out my accommodation application and it's already on its way back down to the South West. You two got yours yet?

Ye got it on thursday and sent it off like an hour after haha
Reply 27
aye, got mine and sent it off...the only thing that is a bit scary is that my student loan will only just cover my accommodation..ha guess I'll be asking the parents for money more often than I thought

Latest

Trending

Trending