The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes!! for English with Creative Writing, I'm quite nervous I don't know what to expect..

What are you hoping to study?
Jerbiltea
yes!! for English with Creative Writing, I'm quite nervous I don't know what to expect..

What are you hoping to study?

Journalism, had an interview the friday just gone, and it was OK.
Not as scary or daunting as you imagine, the woman actually looked to be falling asleep during ours so...I don't know what that says. I REALLY want to go there though...just a waiting game now for me :biggrin:

How bout u?
Reply 3
I had my interview and it was great. All the applicants had to discuss a text infront of the course leader and then we had a one on one interview. I got an unconditional offer :biggrin: I love the penryn campus, it's so state of the art and falmouth is brilliant too. I went to the beach and everythin!
Jerbiltea
I had my interview and it was great. All the applicants had to discuss a text infront of the course leader and then we had a one on one interview. I got an unconditional offer :biggrin: I love the penryn campus, it's so state of the art and falmouth is brilliant too. I went to the beach and everythin!

Awesome!! How long after your interview did you hear that you'd got in?
Reply 5
Well I already have my A levels, I'm on a gap year at the moment. I was the last one to be interviewed and at the end the course leader shook my hand and told me :smile: pretty great really. I'm not sure how long you'll have to wait to find out about yours..maybe a month or so? Good luck though :smile: I can't wait to go :biggrin:
OO I can't wait either!! So hope I get in!
Reply 7
They let me know after my interview for journalism within the week, so don't be surprised to find track has changed come the Monday. :smile:
I got an offer for BCC!! So happy so I'll be going there come September :biggrin:
Reply 9
millie_u/grad
I got an offer for BCC!! So happy so I'll be going there come September :biggrin:

Awesome, congrats!

I'll see you in September!:smile:
Reply 10
Wow well done all of us :smile: drinks all round..wish I actually had a drink ha
Jerbiltea
Wow well done all of us :smile: drinks all round..wish I actually had a drink ha

*Virtual cocktail*

Cheers!!
Reply 12
:smile: So will you both be living at the Tremough campus?
Jerbiltea
:smile: So will you both be living at the Tremough campus?

I certainly will be, I'm just waiting to get information about it through the post. Although I might have to call them and ask for it.

I take it you will be?
I'll definitely be I loved it there!

Do we have to sort out accomodation information or will they send it us? I've accepted Falmouth as my firm choice though it's a conditional so do I still sort out accomodation before my results?
millie_u/grad
I'll definitely be I loved it there!

Do we have to sort out accomodation information or will they send it us? I've accepted Falmouth as my firm choice though it's a conditional so do I still sort out accomodation before my results?

According to the stuff I picked up whilst I was down there I think they send it out, regardless of un/conditional offers. If you then don't get in due to your results you get your deposit back. I think.
Ahh sorted :wink: Cheers, well that seems about right...I'll just have to wait and see :smile:
Reply 17
Admissions told me they would send me everything I need through the post. Ah, I thought it was such a beautiful campus I'm so excited :smile:
Just got to hope I can actually get a place, given how little accommodation there is at Tremough. Have to agree though, it did look pretty awesome.
Reply 19
they're building more accommodation for next year, or this year, I can't quite remember, but it's called phase 3 and it's gonna be even bigger and better than it is already :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending