The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lol greyish jacket hehehe , i'll be the one who looks like a child in a suit :smile: .. i should really egt back to my preperation .. parents driving me up since i only live liek an 1hr30mins away
Reply 21
oh and good luck all, may we all get in :biggrin: and laugh about this someday
Reply 22
1 and a half hours? Shiet, I have 3 hr 30 mins ahead of me, feel lucky :P *shivers*

I've done my basic prep, I just hope I don't get an evil interviewer.
I'm worried too now. Was fine before *calm down girl*
Good luck everyone and see you there
Reply 24
myn just like 40 mins drive but im taking the train instead =D
good luck once again and see u there
yh lets hope i get my turn near the end..so the interviewer asks easy questions .....(coz they myt be tired)
Reply 25
Haha, I was thinking that too actually :P
They might just be like why do you wanna do pharmacy...zzzz...what's a drug...zzz...what's your name...zzz...ok, thank you that's all..zzzz.
Reply 26
omg there was a thread like this but for people who had an interview like a week ago. why cant they tell us what they got asked, i'm like soooooo scared people

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply 27
Lolz, iv actually got a clash for 2mrw. I applied for both pharmacy and pharmacology at m'chester and i had to re-schedule the pharmacy one to the 31st Jan i think it is :P
So luckily, iv got a month 2 prepare 4 my interview, thanx 4 all the tips guys, my interview 2mrw shud b fyn hopefully, its not as demanding an interview i think :P
Lol the woman mentioned TSR in the lecture theatre and i was like what:eek: ?lol
Hehe i think it went ok but it's kinda hard to judge. And none of the questions i had prepared for came up..no why pharmacy, the drugs Q etc... well errm the easy ones i knew anyway. How did everyone elses go?
Reply 29
Oh god, were you there when she mentioned TSR? I was just standing there like :O oh ****, they're talking about my thread. Then I started giggling :P

I thought it went fine. I had some stupid question for my mini essay so I kinda wrote any rubbish. The interviewer only asked me like 4 questions, it was great.
Lol yeah....i heard some girls mentioning the black dress comment...i suspect it was someone from here :smile:
Reply 31
OMG THEY MENTIONED US IN THE LECTURE
ahahahha
i couldnt stop laffing
im the one who said black dress.....LMAOOOOOOOO
oh yh i had a great interview as well 4 easy questions only one was based on chemistry which was 3 drugs the reat was why pharmacy

my essay was easy...it was 'what does university study mean to u'
hehe that was quite easy :biggrin:
glad everyone went well
Reply 32
man my question was really hard and also i didnt prepare for any of the questions they asked me and my interviewer was mean .. people hu got the woman Dr Barber were apparently really nice .. neways has ne1 heard nething yet? i for one hav not :frown:
Reply 33
Haven't heard anything. I swear they said they'd get back to us by friday? Ah well, we'll just have to wait till next week. In the mean time, I have 2 more interviews to prepare for >.<

Latest

Trending

Trending