The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Just stay in Pakistan.
Reply 61
I live in karachi and i had applied in fast and i got in Fast but Karachi's fast only has BSC not BEng. Plus ive heard that fast isnt that good enough these days.

Plus im mad about football.. Sadly i support the english football team which cant even qualify for Euro. Shame.. Still even though they're so crappy i dont know why i support them. As for United, United till death !!!

And for the cricket team .. They can go kiss my *** :biggrin: .. They're really in a bad state. Although i do watch some cricket but i dont have any expectations from the team. They did well in the 2020 but they totally look crappy in India and they looked even crappier in the World Cup.

"Just stay in Pakistan."
Thats not helping :smile:
Reply 62
Nor are your pointless posts.
Reply 63
And your point is?

If you dont want to help me out you dont need to post. Simple as that bro. Thanks for your time anyways.
I think you should have a year off, work your ass off and raise the money, Uni's in the UK have people of ALL ages in them so you wouldn't feel any difference starting at 18 or 80 :biggrin: .
Reply 65
alamode
I live in karachi and i had applied in fast and i got in Fast but Karachi's fast only has BSC not BEng. Plus ive heard that fast isnt that good enough these days.

Plus im mad about football.. Sadly i support the english football team which cant even qualify for Euro. Shame.. Still even though they're so crappy i dont know why i support them. As for United, United till death !!!

And for the cricket team .. They can go kiss my *** :biggrin: .. They're really in a bad state. Although i do watch some cricket but i dont have any expectations from the team. They did well in the 2020 but they totally look crappy in India and they looked even crappier in the World Cup.

there's a FAST campus in Lahore too...isn't it?
man...have a look at my first post and see if any of the courses interest you...I tried to pick those which were below 10000, should be alright? ...otherwise the advice given above is good too.... which is come to UK...work for a year/gain experience/earn money ....save those money and apply next year. ofcourse added with whatever sum your parents are willing to pay too.
otherwise you're just getting confused yourself plus wasting time too. deadline to submit your application is 15th Jan.

lol @ United till death. Liverpool is betterr but that's me :p:

as far as cricket is concerned...haha the worldcup match we had against Ireland was shameful! 20/20 did give some hope...but after the series played in India recently, I've lost all hope I had.. and I've come to a conclusion that our cricket team sucks big time (as of NOW) ..it has never been THIS bad. godd...if only I was an aussie....-sighs-
Reply 66
India kicked Pakistan's ass this series :smile:.
Reply 67
-Coventry University
Communications Engineering
Course fee £7500

Thats the course im looking forward to for applying. Ill probably apply to all the universities you mentioned which are 5-6 and should fill up whole of my UCAS form. My preference is actually Telecommunications or Commincations and stuff like that because my dad's company is a Telecommunications Company so it would be good for me to get a degree in telecom or communications.

And yeah .. Liverpool are better? Lol .. When was the last time they won the league? Hmmmmm.. Oh almost forgot .. Good luck away to Marseile in the Champions League :biggrin:.. Liverpool are just a Cup team. They cant win the league.

And pakistan has got their ass handed back to them by India in India .. :biggrin: .. Lol.. Pakistan's cricket team is so unpredictable. Any expectations from the cricket team from our nation is now gone. I dont even care if pakistan lose the test series.. Go India !! :biggrin: .. Lol
Reply 68
@v2006
well ...Pakistani team is unpredictable ...players are not confident... I don't know why on earth Kamran Akmal is in the team. he needs to be booted out if Pakistani team wants to get somewhere, especially after his performance in the ODIs...

but meh..keepin in mind India won against Pakistan (ODIs) at home, after 24 years..it just emphasis on what I said earlier... "Pakistan team has never been this bad before" .......-sobs-

the test series going on seems like a draw though. =|

@alamode
ooh coventary...sounds good. there weren't many telecommunication courses with resonable fees...when I searched. unless you want to have a go again and see if you can find something which fits. ucas is a good place to start from.
apart from that...Unveristy of Wales Institute Cardiff is a good choice for a Uni too. -nods-
keep us updated with whatever you do anyway.... I have cousins who want to come over for higher education so it'll help. so far I've been the one getting all the info for them! ha...

lol man....don't say nothing against Liverpool. Liverpool is priiide. oh yea! :p:
Reply 69
-University of Plymouth
Electronic Communication Systems
Course fee £7300 - £8875
Reply 70
I am pretty sure India have been beating Pakistan regularly for the past few years.
Reply 71
India won against Pakistan (ODIs) at home, after 24 years

on and off yea.... but this year has been particularly disappointing for Pakistani cricket. apart form the under 19. they're my only hope now.
Reply 72
I just cant see Pakistan beating India in the near future, with Sachin and others playing at their best.
Reply 73
we've got Misbah, Tanveer is good...and Shoaib Akhtar is back. and than ther's our good ole Shahid Afridi and the Sami factor is an on/off thing too.... we get to catch it sometimes..once in a blue moon ...lol

I like Yuvraj/Dhoni combo.... ooooh...
Reply 74
Isn't Shahid in really bad form at the moment? And yeh I love yuv's sixes and dhoni's fours :biggrin:.
Reply 75
dhoni's fours are all probably just to impress his girlfriend..haha whatever works I guess. his performance has boosted like woah since he started going out with deepika padonke ..or whatever her name is.

-whistles away-
Reply 76
who the hell is she lol?
Reply 77
shes the actress in Om Shanti Om. lol...dhoni is going out with her.

man, aren't you like supposed to know more than me?
Reply 78
Not really, I just sometimes watch the highlights of a game lol.
Use PMs guys please :smile:

Latest