The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Gosh, haven't got any reply from it!

Anyone in the same crisis as i am in?

I haven't got any reply from the IC or the UCAS. I met the requirement grades but what's going ooooon...?! I applied for maths. Can i find whehter they accepted or not from the UCAS website? then where? The tracking?? Erm, I was just about to send an email to them..then I went to the maths department site...and it said...

What to do when you get your A-Level results
If you have achieved the grades which were a condition of your offer, you don't need to contact us. You will be sent some information in the post by the beginning of September at the latest.

So...I decided to wait a little bit more. Ah what shall i do!
Reply 1
Nouseforaname
Anyone in the same crisis as i am in?

I haven't got any reply from the IC or the UCAS. I met the requirement grades but what's going ooooon...?! I applied for maths. Can i find whehter they accepted or not from the UCAS website? then where? The tracking?? Erm, I was just about to send an email to them..then I went to the maths department site...and it said...

What to do when you get your A-Level results
If you have achieved the grades which were a condition of your offer, you don't need to contact us. You will be sent some information in the post by the beginning of September at the latest.

So...I decided to wait a little bit more. Ah what shall i do!

If you are accepted it should say so on the tracking site. If not have a word with the admissions lot :smile:.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Contact them. It's been two weeks, and if you haven't received anything from UCAS yet then I'd chase it up quickly if I were you.
Very quickly. Did you check your tracking form on the UCAS website? You should get a mailed slip for UCAS anyway.
Reply 4
www.ucas.ac.uk/appenq

If no luck with that, call them with your details handy.
Reply 5
I went to tracking and it still shows the 6 universities i applied and my firm and insurance offers! gaah
Shall i write an email to the admission team of the college or...the admission teacher of my department? :frown:
Reply 6
You're absolutely sure you met ALL your firm offer conditions?

Try emailing [email protected], or [email protected] replacing X with a/b/c/d
Reply 7
boonkoh
You're absolutely sure you met ALL your firm offer conditions?

Try emailing [email protected], or [email protected] replacing X with a/b/c/d

Yesss..
And even if i didn't, i should have got something from the ucas..
Reply 8
Ring UCAS?! There may have been a delay in the Uni recieving your grades?

Latest

Trending

Trending