The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

Well, i got an interview on the 11th, not sure what to expect but apparently bath's interviews tend to be laid back have more questions such as 'why pharmacy' and 'why bath'! Anyone been to an interview yet?
Reply 2
Hey. i have a bath interview on 13th december. but its for chemical engineering :smile:
Reply 3
Ahhh good luck both of you for your interviews!!

Yeah i heard that they ask qns like that which is okay! Its just i have to get the train down and its £130!! So i guess im asking if its worth going down? How likely are they to give an offer?
:confused:
Reply 4
Oooh! I have an interview at Bath on the 13th aswell :biggrin:
Interview is generally a good thing. I'd like to think of it as a confirmation for them that we're real :P
I have to get a train down as well from London, haven't checked the prices yet >.< It's definitely worth going, even if only as a practice at interviews etc.
Got a Manchester one tomorrow. Absolutely petrified :\
Reply 5
haha lol in case they think were actually a fictional charactor :p: i like it! Im hopeful that its good news, baths a really nice place :smile:

Oooo Manchester! You will be fine! Just remember if theyve given you an interview they are already interested! First hurdle passed lol

Might see you next week then :wink:
Reply 6
heyy, yeh i have an interview on the 13th for pharmacy at bath, booked my tickets...cost me £25 bu thats bcuz im from cardiff.
just had my cardiff uni interview this morning....was harder than i thought it would be but still good.
Reply 7
Ahhh well done on getting an interview at Cardiff!! Ive applied there too but heard nothing so far :smile: how did you find it? Academic or just relaxed? Is bath your first choice? :p:
Reply 8
thanks. its quite academic and lasted half n hour but my interviewer said i done well so its looking good :smile:

im not sure really,ive always wanted to stay in cardiff but if i get an offer from a uni like bath its going to be painful to turn down.

which other uni'z have u applied to?
Reply 9
ahh i dont like the sound of academic interviews, sure you did great though. Yeah im not too sure where bath is supposed to be in the rankings of pharmacy but quite high up i think. Ive applied to bath cardiff aston keele and reading. Got an interview at reading next week but im not going to go.. too far and its my 5th choice :smile:
Well at least you lot got interviews!
I applied on oct 12th, got an offer from manchester and reading after interviews last month, got an interview from nottingham and bradford(but i dont really like bradford so thats off the shortlist)
Bath havent sent me anything! no confirmation that they recieved my application, nothing. i would have thought they would confirm that they had your application even if they were going to reject you.
Bath has slipped from being my favorite uni to my last choice.
Reply 11
dont worry im sure they will send you an invitation soon! I didnt get a confirmation from any of my universities apart from keele. You have loads of time to get an offer, dont give up on Bath yet :smile: well done on getting so many interviews though!!
hey how woz da reading interview like, i got one this wednesday what kind of questions do they ask?
pharmahopeful07
Well at least you lot got interviews!
I applied on oct 12th, got an offer from manchester and reading after interviews last month, got an interview from nottingham and bradford(but i dont really like bradford so thats off the shortlist)
Bath havent sent me anything! no confirmation that they recieved my application, nothing. i would have thought they would confirm that they had your application even if they were going to reject you.
Bath has slipped from being my favorite uni to my last choice.
Reply 13
heyy, has anyone got a reply from aston?
I've had an interview at Bath... really don't worry about it! They told us if you've got an interview you're basically in anyway! Just as long as you can show them you can communicate in your interview. Just make sure you know what you've wrote in your ps cause they ask you what's in that!
i finally got word from bath!
after emailing them last week saying 'are you going to reject me? cause everywhere else replied a month ago' they sent me an email saying to come for an interview on the 31st january. i wish they had replied sooner because i could have made my choices by now and reserved some good accomodation(if they let you do that already)
Reply 16
Thanks for the help! Im not so nervous about the whole open day thing now, more looking forward to it!! I feel sorry for my bf actually, he has 3 interviews at cambridge tomorrow. Id pick an Interview at Bath anyday over that :biggrin:
Reply 17
Cambridge >.< Jesus. My friend had an inetrview there. She said her afternoon interviewer was such a bitch to her. Ah well.
Got an interview at UCL tomorrow ¬_¬
Reply 18
ooo hope it went well for you :smile: my bf said his interviews wernt too bad but hes glad they are overrr!
Right! For whoever is going to the interview tomorrow what are you wearing and have you done any prep?? xxx
Reply 19
wha prep can u do?! wha kinda questions would they ask?! n if they ask 'so do u hav any ques..' wha can u say?! btw hw long dus th interview last?!
any help wil b much apreciated x