The Student Room Group

Tight foreskin when having an erection?

Just wondering if this perhaps is a common issue - never really discussed it with anybody I know.

Is anybody else not able to pull there foreskin all the way back during erection ... or am I just a 'freak or nature' :wink: :biggrin:

Im 17, still a virgin. Just worried that If I do come to have sex some day :rolleyes: - would it hurt, especially with a condom on? Been kind of putting it off for those reasons.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds like phimosis.
Reply 2
Its only tight when having an erection...
Ive heard of the term phimosis before.

"try topical steroid cremes and stretching" - Ive tried the stetching but its quite painfull. Would never go about getting Circumcision
Keep at the stretching
Reply 4
^ Speaking from experience?
Reply 5
get a circumcision. stretching doesn't always work and sometimes only lets a small area around the jap's eye out, making the cock look decidedly weird.

circumcision isn't a bad thing.
Reply 6
Thanks, but no thanks.
Ive youtubed videos of it - and to say the least - why put myself through that pain?
Reply 7
Anonymous
Thanks, but no thanks.
Ive youtubed videos of it - and to say the least - why put myself through that pain?

generally it is cleaner as there is no foreskin to trap dirt and if you are worried bout performance, circumcised men tend to go for longer due to being less sensitive.
Reply 8
I can clean under my foreskin ok in the shower when not having an erection.
Circumcised must be the last resort?
Hylean
generally it is cleaner as there is no foreskin to trap dirt and if you are worried bout performance, circumcised men tend to go for longer due to being less sensitive.

What you've said is true but there's no need to try and force a circumcision on this guy when it's not essential and he plainly is against the idea.
I'm in the same position, dude. Sex can be painful with phimosis, but not always. I've been putting it off for ages (years!) but I've decided to finally go to the docs about it - this week in fact.

I suggest you do the same. It's really nothing to be embarresed about, it's a lot more common than you think.

As for stretching, yeah it's worth a try, but be careful, I ended up in the hospital :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Im not 'against' the idea. Its off-putting.. isn’t the most pleasurable thought in the world for a guy is it?
Anonymous
Im not 'against' the idea. Its off-putting.. isn’t the most pleasurable thought in the world for a guy is it?

Agreed. I'm hoping the doc won't tell me I need one, because it would be virtually impossible for me to get one at the moment with work & other plans.
Reply 13
Anonymous
I'm in the same position, dude. Sex can be painful with phimosis, but not always. I've been putting it off for ages (years!) but I've decided to finally go to the docs about it - this week in fact.

I suggest you do the same. It's really nothing to be embarresed about, it's a lot more common than you think.

As for stretching, yeah it's worth a try, but be careful, I ended up in the hospital :rolleyes:

Hey! Interesting. What age are you? I went to the docs about 12 months ago. He said to try stretching for 6 months - if that didn’t work then do circumcision. Not giving me much advice on how to go about the stretching though.

Ive heard that these creams you can get really work though. Im afraid of buying one of ebay and my mum checking the post while im at college.

So what’s your situation now? Trying stretching again? And how did you end in hospital?
Reply 14
Stretching worked for me - I found out at 20-something that the foreskin was meant to retract. It was news to me.... A doctor mentioned the word circumcision but I was determined to prove him wrong :wink:.

How are you stretching at present? I've found a particularly good forum specifically on the topic of tight foreskins and phimosis, from which I got some brilliant advice. TSR rules prevent me from linking to other forums, but PM me for the link.
Reply 15
Sorry, but if your foreskin doesn't 'go back' when you're erect, it is definitely too tight and needs operating on. (Incidentally, it's almost impossible to put on a condom properly when you're not erect.) What you need to do now is to see your GP and ask him/her to send you to a surgeon to have a circumcision. If it just feels tight, a GP may be able to prescribe corticosteroid, a sort of cream. But I'm not a doctor so...just book an appointment.

Personally, I'm circumcised and most girls prefer it...few girls don't like it because it makes you less sensitive, and they're lazy.
Reply 16
YAP
Stretching worked for me - I found out at 20-something that the foreskin was meant to retract. It was news to me.... A doctor mentioned the word circumcision but I was determined to prove him wrong :wink:.

How are you stretching at present? I've found a particularly good forum specifically on the topic of tight foreskins and phimosis, from which I got some brilliant advice. TSR rules prevent me from linking to other forums, but PM me for the link.

To be honest - im very lazy. Some days would forget to stretch as my penis is working fine the way it is :biggrin:

I would just try to hold it at the tightest point for 3 minutes a night.
Reply 17
SmilerNuts
What you've said is true but there's no need to try and force a circumcision on this guy when it's not essential and he plainly is against the idea.

two posts, both of which are responding to questions he asked and i'm forcing? :s-smilie:

he is judging his opinion of youtube videos, cause that's a good source of medical knowledge. i ain't forcing him into circumcision but i think he should be a bit more open minded to it and not judge it based on youtube.

sorry for answering his questions. :p:
Whoops, I think you just de-annoned yourself.

I might as well PM you, then.
Hylean
two posts, both of which are responding to questions he asked and i'm forcing? :s-smilie:

he is judging his opinion of youtube videos, cause that's a good source of medical knowledge. i ain't forcing him into circumcision but i think he should be a bit more open minded to it and not judge it based on youtube.

sorry for answering his questions. :p:

No, you were just pushing circumcision like it was the only option when he didn't seem keen on it.

Obviously youtube isn't great for medical knowledge. Just most people use steroid creams and circumcision is their last resort.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending