The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
Yeh I'm staying there.

Have a look in here - it contains info by the guild on all the accomadation.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Congrats on getting Tennis Courts, it's great! I was there last year (in Block 5, flat 27!)
Reply 3
Debs@Brum
Congrats on getting Tennis Courts, it's great! I was there last year (in Block 5, flat 27!)

Isn't that one of the renevated flats though? What are the unrenevated flats like because I'm in Block 19 flat 112.
Reply 4
I got into Tennis Court as well - block 1, flat 2. I know for certain it is one of the renovated ones because of the price. Hopefully it'll be nice!
Reply 5
Hey i'm staying in the tennis courts as well, but it doesn't really tell u much about what its like....ne1 who stayed there that could tell me bout it. I'm in Block 4 Flat 24.....i just hope that there aren't too many stairs to climb to get to my room.

Jas
Reply 6
That is one of the renovated (new?) ones. Flats 1-42 are the good ones :smile: I've not seen inside them, but I've spoken to people who have, and I'm looking foward to it being quite good.
Reply 7
The move in date is tomorrow (sunday 19th) for tennis courts right?

Half of my info hasnt been sent to me, and i think I lost the other half :O
Reply 8
Shyn3
The move in date is tomorrow (sunday 19th) for tennis courts right?

Half of my info hasnt been sent to me, and i think I lost the other half :O

Don't worry about that; I havn't had my welcome pack or tuition fees yet and I've just been told to get them from the Great Hall on monday after 1:00. P.S - yeh we move in tomorrow.
Reply 9
Chubb
Don't worry about that; I havn't had my welcome pack or tuition fees yet and I've just been told to get them from the Great Hall on monday after 1:00. P.S - yeh we move in tomorrow.

Just checking: do you know where the Great Hall is? :smile:
Reply 10
Nylex
Just checking: do you know where the Great Hall is? :smile:

Not really - Is it across from the clock tower - the place where you take your exams?
Reply 11
Chubb
Not really - Is it across from the clock tower - the place where you take your exams?

It's in the Aston Webb building - the one with the domes (quite hard to miss and yes, that's across from the clock tower). You don't necessarily take exams in there, though I had 1 of mine in the Great Hall

Latest

Trending

Trending