The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
graemematt
Hehe, sounds exactly like my Keele interview. I said I like playing guitar to relax and they said, "Well you're hardly going to become popular playing your guitar at midnight on the wards" to which I said, "Well, I'm quite good actually..."

That's really lame of them. There are an awful lot of relaxation techniques which are not appropriate for on the wards, doesn't mean they're stupid/ineffective.
Helenia
That's really lame of them. There are an awful lot of relaxation techniques which are not appropriate for on the wards, doesn't mean they're stupid/ineffective.

Yup, but I think their idea was to put me under pressure and see how I'd react. I guess there's little that can be done about it now though!:rolleyes:
graemematt
Hehe, sounds exactly like my Keele interview. I said I like playing guitar to relax and they said, "Well you're hardly going to become popular playing your guitar at midnight on the wards" to which I said, "Well, I'm quite good actually..."

Hehe yeah, I responded with something similar and they laughed so maybe it wasn't all bad! Wait and see, eh?

Latest

Trending

Trending