The Student Room Group
Just be yourself..?
Try the Pharmacy sub-forum? They'll probably be talking about what questions they got asked in interviews so you can prepare some answers.
well wear whatever you feel most comfortable in! just don't look scruffy!
Reply 4
don't act nervous, good body language is essential, i.e. don't fold your arms or look down, eye contact is very good. ALso if you don't know the answer its ok to spend a minute thinking about it or ask them to ask you the question again or even explain what they meant by the question, therefore you won't waffle too much!
Reply 5
Hey guys i've got a pharmacy interview for east anglia on wednesday... anyone had one?... if so what questions were asked??? plz help xxxxx
Why Pharmacy? Why the Uni? Current issues... eg. MRSA, Independent prescribing and Supplementary prescribing? Ways to take drugs other than orally...eye drops, injection, inhalers etc. Identify functional groups...benzene rings, carboxylic acids etc. Structure of amino acids..make sure you can draw them. Asked about herceptin, insulin and sun cream??? What plans you have for the future... community pharmacy etc. why? What do you think you would offer to the pharmacy profession? Your weaknesses? Work experience? What is a dose? What is the difference between a medicine and a drug? You will all be fine.... don't worry!
Thankyou so much!

hw many interviews ave u bin 2?

daniellepharmacy08
Why Pharmacy? Why the Uni? Current issues... eg. MRSA, Independent prescribing and Supplementary prescribing? Ways to take drugs other than orally...eye drops, injection, inhalers etc. Identify functional groups...benzene rings, carboxylic acids etc. Structure of amino acids..make sure you can draw them. Asked about herceptin, insulin and sun cream??? What plans you have for the future... community pharmacy etc. why? What do you think you would offer to the pharmacy profession? Your weaknesses? Work experience? What is a dose? What is the difference between a medicine and a drug? You will all be fine.... don't worry!
Reply 8
daniellepharmacy08

Thank you so much.
Re; how many interviews have you been to?
I've been to Cardiff, Nott, Bath and LJM and aston didn't interview. Got all my offers now.. just have to pick my fav now x
o ok wich one ur gona choose?

Latest

Trending

Trending