The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
haha, it saying 'latest' above it doesn't mean much at Exeter :p: The administration is generally appalling there (though saying that, it's even worse here in Oxford, which I didn't think was physically possible...).
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
papillon22
on the website under news it has details of people who have apparently won these awards... but it said the deadline for applications is this friday 29th feb? i was thinking of sending an application off on thurs, but is it pointless now? :s-smilie:

I was told that's only the nominal deadline, they want mine in by 20th March. If they're still asking for applications, it seems unlikely they wouldn't have filled all the places up. Anyway, even if they have, send it off - you've got nothing to lose!
Reply 22
If I have not heard from the university yet about my Scholarship application, does that mean I definitely haven't got one? When do they normally let people know?
liss31d
If I have not heard from the university yet about my Scholarship application, does that mean I definitely haven't got one? When do they normally let people know?

I rang them just now and they said we will know by next Tuesday! good luck! I didn't put much effort into my application so i'm not expecting anything!
Reply 24
Has anyone received a scholarship?

Latest