The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

chaka
well, here in luxembourg..its farmland...and more farmland...and yeh. thign is the city is small so it feels more like a town centre coz everyone from the country goes there to go out.

You're sounding much like Holland there. Hmm, I tend to avoid the greenery in England. But surburban england is rather leafy.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
BossLady
If I don't get a single, some poor soul is going to get a damn sore ear after I've phoned them. Gosh will i be angry!!! :mad:

You have to remember that housing in London and in particular the South Kensington area is highly sort after and therefore more expensive. I think you should be happy that you will be offered a room, rather than take up a rather selfish attitude.

John
Max Plank
You have to remember that housing in London and in particular the South Kensington area is highly sort after and therefore more expensive. I think you should be happy that you will be offered a room, rather than take up a rather selfish attitude.

John

I think you should reread that and insert some humour into the way you read it.
Reply 23
i really want a single room...mebbe i should ring up to accomodations office on mon...i'd like to know the dimensions too of my room :P but that is pushing it slightly. no matter the size..i expect it'll be completely full of useless things..take for instance, my duck shaped popcorn maker...
Reply 24
Mysticmin
I think you should reread that and insert some humour into the way you read it.

Mr Plank sounds much too serious for my liking! I do hope he's not allocating the rooms :eek:
Reply 25
BossLady
Mr Plank sounds much too serious for my liking! I do hope he's not allocating the rooms :eek:

I was in Fisher hall last year, in a tiny room (that's now a single!) with a roommate. Its certainly not a terrible situation. Possibly a little bit of a lack of personal space, but then, you're at uni - you're not in your room much! And most potential roommates will be friendly. I just think it sounds terribly wanky to be so picky.

John
BossLady

Let's hope not!
Don't want to sound rugged, but sometimes I'll want total silence and sometimes I want some heavy booming action, and I always want to walk around in my underwear. Don't know if my room-mate will always comply... :redface:

P.S.
What would be really hilarious is BossLady and imperial_baby given a twin room. LOL
Reply 27
Will Piovano
Let's hope not!
Don't want to sound rugged, but sometimes I'll want total silence and sometimes I want some heavy booming action, and I always want to walk around in my underwear. Don't know if my room-mate will always comply... :redface:

P.S.
What would be really hilarious is BossLady and imperial_baby given a twin room. LOL

lol :wink:
I've asked for shared, self-catered accommodation. I only want shared to reduce costs, mind.
Reply 28
Max Plank
I just think it sounds terribly wanky to be so picky.

John

What can I say? I'm a girl, I'm gonna be fussy! :tongue:
Reply 29
Will Piovano
Let's hope not!

P.S.

Would the walkign around in your underwear include the halls or solely the room? LOL

The second bit.... :eek: Chalk and cheese if that happens!!!! hehe,it would be crazy1

I've asked for single ensuite!
BossLady
Would the walkign around in your underwear include the halls or solely the room?

Only in the room. In the halls I'm bare-chested with green tights.
Reply 31
Will Piovano

And wellies?
Reply 32
Will Piovano

Like a half-naked elf??? :cool:
BossLady
Like a half-naked elf??? :cool:

Kinky. Wonder what old J.R.R. would think of that.
Reply 34
Will Piovano
Kinky. Wonder what old J.R.R. would think of that.

I'm thinking he wouldn't be too impressed that certain mystical creatures of his were being viewed in such a light! :biggrin:
Not until he saw my sexe bode... rubs left nipple.

...right
Reply 36
Anyone else here hoping that BossLady and Imperial_baby end up sharing a room with Will?
?!?! Only if I'm not in any of the rooms surrounding them :tongue:
Reply 38
Indeed. Has anyone here heard that rumour that Imperial allocates all the best (i.e. Beit hall) accomodation to the people who did the best in thier A-levels?
Also can the universities find out your UMS marks if they want to??
Reply 39
i take it bosslady and imperial_baby dont get on then??
why? :confused:
and RichFaut- is that true? cus if it is then im deffo not going to get a nice room then

Latest

Trending

Trending