The Student Room Group
I've heard Kings law has the best student satisfaction rating so i guess even if the funding is going downhill the teaching is still exemplary
Reply 2
Well, as one of the leading polytechnics in the country it has decided to focus its attention on more worthwhile courses like Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy, and Leisure+Tourism, so inevitably some funds of been diverted away from the Law School. Last I heard they were paying lecturers in bags of Iced Gems...

(Seriously though, I haven't heard anything of the sort. I wouldn't be put off by any of these rumours.)
Reply 3
You've heard it's going downhill in what way?

Academically? or Physically?

Because academically I'd say King's is at a very strong point right now.

The building however, could do with a lick of paint, but that's life. Besides, it has character :smile: (We even have rooms that you have to go up a staircase, then down another staircase to get to, special that...)

Do you have a source for this ridiculous rumour?
Reply 4
Haha, I noticed that when I went round KCL on a tour after receiving an offer. Normally I'm pretty observant and find it easy to find my way around once I've gone somewhere once, but my good parts of KCL are absolute mazes. I still don't have a clue how we managed to get up to that cafe on the top floor.
Reply 5
Dreama
You've heard it's going downhill in what way?

Academically? or Physically?

Because academically I'd say King's is at a very strong point right now.

The building however, could do with a lick of paint, but that's life. Besides, it has character :smile: (We even have rooms that you have to go up a staircase, then down another staircase to get to, special that...)

Do you have a source for this ridiculous rumour?

I actually don't. :s-smilie:

I stumbled across it randomly on a forum i found in google.

Latest

Trending

Trending