Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
somebody? anybody?... :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I think it's incredibly unlikely to get a place in halls in the 2nd and 3rd years. People usually rent a house.
Reply 3
how much are the houses?
It really depends where you are and how far away from the centre you are. www.net-lettings.co.uk has a list of estate agents by area on it, and also shows you roughly where the most expensive areas are.

Also, if you go to the accomodation section on LSE's website and follow the link for 'netletse', then there are a few houses/flats/bedsits on there.

The University of London website has a much larger list of rental properties for students too (but you'll need to obtain a password for this)

Its best if you do a bit of research yourself really because asking someone how much a house is to rent in London is like asking how long a piece of string is... and anyway you have a whole year to worry about that.
Reply 5
Dear Aggie ...... Where the hell have you been in the last twelve months!!!!

You are asking about accommodation for LSE unders in their second and third years, why are you interested in this information? because if you have been at the LSE as first year undergraduate then you probably know the answers.

If on the other hand it is your first year as undergraduate in London then the school will probably provide you a room in the halls.

Please give us more information. :confused:
Reply 6
Seneca, my dearest:

The reason I'm asking about 2nd and 3rd year accomodations, even tho i'm not even 1st year, is to decide whether i have enough money to finish my studies at LSE. If, for example, I have enough money to pay for school housing, but not for renting a flat/house/apartment/whatever that would suck. And if that is the case, I don't even wanna start studying there. I know you all were interested.
I think that rent is usually between £80-£110
Reply 8
feedtheflamingo
I think that rent is usually between £80-£110

I've heard that it can be more than that, close to £150 or so, but then again, it depends on what are you looking for.... but I've heard quite some people were paying 150-ish

EDIT: costs decrease, of course, if you're prepared to share

Latest

Trending

Trending