Robinson
St Catherine's
St John's
Selwyn
Sidney Sussex
Trinity
Trinity Hall
Wolfson

According to the willa's CamSIS site, so thats 26 but you could probably miss out the graduate colleges

Still, I don't like the sound of walking to Girton and back in a night - it took long enough in the car :smile:
Reply 4
Hey i'm going to Girton so i'll finish there so i don't have far to stagger. 26 drinks in a night, sounds good!!
Reply 5
MrBarby
Christ's
Churchill
Clare
Corpus Christi
Downing
Emmanuel
Fitzwilliam
Girton
Gonville & Caius
Homerton
Jesus
King's
Magdalene
New Hall
Newnham
Pembroke
Peterhouse
Queens'
Robinson
St Catherine's
St John's
Selwyn
Sidney Sussex
Trinity
Trinity Hall
Wolfson

According to the willa's CamSIS site, so thats 26 but you could probably miss out the graduate colleges

Still, I don't like the sound of walking to Girton and back in a night - it took long enough in the car :smile:

Shall I start planning a route?

MB
Reply 6
musicboy
Shall I start planning a route?

MB

Sounds good.
Reply 7
sounds fun, but... http://www.fantasyfacup.com/matthew/hodgeheg/2003/

look how long it took him! and he wasn't drinking. and i think some college bars are narky about letting students from other colleges drink there without being with someone from that college. but it definitely sounds like a good plan! :biggrin:
Reply 8
So, sounds ok to me. I don't mind a bit of exercise with my drink. It'll be time well spent.
Reply 9
amateurish
sounds fun, but... http://www.fantasyfacup.com/matthew/hodgeheg/2003/

look how long it took him! and he wasn't drinking. and i think some college bars are narky about letting students from other colleges drink there without being with someone from that college. but it definitely sounds like a good plan! :biggrin:

yeah, but he did the far out ones as well. If anyone can give any information on what time college bars open that would be useful.

MB
Reply 10
musicboy
yeah, but he did the far out ones as well. If anyone can give any information on what time college bars open that would be useful.

MB

also, he did it in alphabetical order which will obviously take a long time. If I can work out which ones open earliest then we can do a few together as early as possible.

MB
I'm up for that. I might not live through it but it should be fun.
Reply 12
Sounds to me like you've found a use for discrete mathematics 1!
Probably best to start at Christs because their bar closes at like 5 O'clock or something ridiculous.
Reply 14
Ralfskini
Probably best to start at Christs because their bar closes at like 5 O'clock or something ridiculous.

yeah, that's a point. The bar staff there will probably be overwhelmed by having more than one customer. I was thinking that if we decide that all in one night is too much we could do eveery college (including homerton, girton and wrinklies colleges) in a weekend on the condition did a pint in each.

MB
musicboy
yeah, that's a point. The bar staff there will probably be overwhelmed by having more than one customer. I was thinking that if we decide that all in one night is too much we could do eveery college (including homerton, girton and wrinklies colleges) in a weekend on the condition did a pint in each.

MB

All in one night is definitely too much- especially if you intend to have a pint in each bar. Even spreading it over a weekend would mean 13 pints a night, you'd end up paraletic and in need of urgent medical attention. Another practicality is the distance you would have to walk, a long way even for someone who isn't seriously inebriated.

A more practical challenge would be to have a drink in every college bar by the end of freshers week.
Reply 16
It's been attempted before :smile: and I think someone once succeeded!
Ralfskini
All in one night is definitely too much- especially if you intend to have a pint in each bar. Even spreading it over a weekend would mean 13 pints a night, you'd end up paraletic and in need of urgent medical attention. Another practicality is the distance you would have to walk, a long way even for someone who isn't seriously inebriated.

A more practical challenge would be to have a drink in every college bar by the end of freshers week.

Ok i agree with that, being paraletic isn't especially fun after being about 14 or so.
shiny
It's been attempted before :smile: and I think someone once succeeded!

26 pints in one night??
Reply 19
Ralfskini

well we couldd do a mixture of pints and halves. I am quite willing to do 20+ pints in a weekend.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending