The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Can anyone help me. Does anyone know what i need to know to study medicine???
You need Chemistry A-Level & one other science, which is either Biology, Maths or Physics.
Most people take Chemistry & Biology because that's what most medical schools ask for.
Reply 42
Taking an arts subject for variety would be okay. What about a language or humanities? But i would recommend Maths... it's rated V. Highly...
Reply 43
thanks for those who helped me :smile:
Reply 44
so who has there own society???
Take English. You could well become the first and only medic to be able to spell correctly.

I use bad handwriting to disguise my spelling :frown:
Reply 46
ThePenguinMafia
Take English. You could well become the first and only medic to be able to spell correctly.

I use bad handwriting to disguise my spelling :frown:

i find spelling quite easy
traitor.
Reply 48
I took English AS level. I still can't spell :smile:
Reply 49
am i the only male here or what lol
nos93
am i the only male here or what lol

welcome to medical school....

actually we're not too bad here, it's only about 56% girls.
Reply 51
ooooh ok thats like half boys and half girls :smile:
nos93
ooooh ok thats like half boys and half girls :smile:

hah yeah there's normally more girls than that.... i'm sure one of them is like 70% girls. dunno why it happens.
Reply 53
why does it say your offline lol
I did a weird combination of A Levels for medicine: Chemistry, Maths, History, IT and Critcal Thinking; and AS Biology and General Studies. But if I was to pick again I reckon I'd have gone for Chemistry, Biology, Maths and History.
Reply 55
ooh cool cool that is a weird combination :smile:
Reply 56
person 34 what are you going to work as???
Reply 57
What?
Reply 58
i want to study medicine, im at AS now, im doing chemistry, biology, physics, maths and arabic, with expected aaaab (B is arabic). i got 3A* 3A 1B and 1C(art) at GCSE, should i do one or two more GCSEs.....jst to improve the scores?
I don't think you need to do anymore GCSES A.J.B, because you meet all the basic requirements for most of the universities!

Latest

Trending

Trending