The Student Room Group

the wait is killing me already.

I have been a mature Open Uni Law student for two years and mailed the Universities I wanted (starting over full time) to attend and got told what a typical offer would be.

Open uni marks come in Dec so I held off until I knew grades.

so I have now gotten the grades I needed and just sent off ucas.

will be either rejections or unconditionals

only sent yesterday and already im melted.

I just want to know arrggghhhhhh.

how long should this take? weeks months?
Depends where you applied to. My first offer came 2 weeks after i applied, my second the next week.... But that's all i've had so far (i applied mid October). Depends what subject too. I would suggest finding the offers thread for whatever course you have applied for and see if the ones you have applied to have started giving out offers already :smile:
Reply 2
well its weird, I mailed a few admissions departments and got typical offers first before ucas lol

I really want to go to Queens in Belfast and have gotten what the asked for pretty much.

120 Open Uni points = 60 at level one (pass), 60 points at level 2 (grade 2 or distinction)

I got a pass at level one and a grade 2 (2.1 degree level), so am close but want to know lol!!!

argh.
mine were all back within a month and a half, on the other hand my friend who sent it off on the 1st october has only got 3 offers at the moment, so i suppose it depends where you are applying to, anf of course the course you are applying for!!! Good Luck any way
Reply 4
anyone here applied to any of the NI uni's?

it should be cut and dried enough I hope so I get an offer quickly.

Latest

Trending

Trending