The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I have; my conditions are 36 points (IB) with 6,6,6 at higher level. I'm an international student though so they also say my offer is conditional on my international fee status, and if that changes they'll have to change my offer :P Haha, how subtle of them.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
deathlyhallow
I have; my conditions are 36 points (IB) with 6,6,6 at higher level. I'm an international student though so they also say my offer is conditional on my international fee status, and if that changes they'll have to change my offer :P Haha, how subtle of them.

Lol, so where are you applying from?
Lord Byron
Lol, so where are you applying from?

I live in Indonesia at the moment :smile:
Reply 4
same! international student AAB.
Reply 5
Grr...maybe they're letting international students know first?
Reply 6
Lord Byron
Grr...maybe they're letting international students know first?

yeah. maybe. be patient and positive! :smile:
Reply 7
Yup, I've been waiting since October for an offer, and I took the LNAT in september.
Reply 8
omg. i submitted my application on 9th nov and did the LNAT on the 27th nov. offer on 19th dec. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Reply 9
Lol, that is SO unfair, we're made to wait for so long!
Reply 10
good luck, is nottingham ur first choice
Reply 11
jkyng1
good luck, is nottingham ur first choice

I haven't really made my mind up yet. It's definitely up there though! I just don't know! I like my choices all so much.
Reply 12
yeh i got an offer too im from trinidad and tobago. i do CAPE so the offer is 1,1,2 in unit 2 i guess equivalent to AAB.

got my offer on the 7th december
Reply 13
Cool, do you think you'll be going there then?
Reply 14
what are your choices?
Reply 15
i dunno might put it as my insurance offer because i really want to go cambridge. but my 5 offers were essex,kent,southampton,nottingham and cambridge. i've got offers from all the universities and i'm just waiting on cambridge!
Reply 16
justinkoo
i dunno might put it as my insurance offer because i really want to go cambridge. but my 5 offers were essex,kent,southampton,nottingham and cambridge. i've got offers from all the universities and i'm just waiting on cambridge!

It's things like these that make me feel like fleeing the country and applying as an international student! :rolleyes:
Reply 17
Lord Byron
It's things like these that make me feel like fleeing the country and applying as an international student! :rolleyes:

presumably it's the £12,000 - £15,000 tuition fees holding you back?
Reply 18
alex-hs
presumably it's the £12,000 - £15,000 tuition fees holding you back?

Well, yeah. That and my innate laziness and indecisiveness. By the way, thank you for wasting my time with your endless spoiler. :cool:
Reply 19
Lord Byron
Well, yeah. That and my innate laziness and indecisiveness. By the way, thank you for wasting my time with your endless spoiler. :cool:

lol, that's alright, I wasted quite a lot of my own time making it

Latest

Trending

Trending