The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have absolutely no idea how seriously it's looked into. All I know is what comes from the staff on IOT. It's entirely possible most of your stuff hasn't been read - who really has enough time on their hands to comb through the entire forum. I think the main thing that is noticed are entire threads named "Definitive IOT3 list" or similar.
Reply 21
GR29KHS
I have absolutely no idea how seriously it's looked into. All I know is what comes from the staff on IOT. It's entirely possible most of your stuff hasn't been read - who really has enough time on their hands to comb through the entire forum. I think the main thing that is noticed are entire threads named "Definitive IOT3 list" or similar.

Yea well that was my thought. Everyone makes the odd silly comments and I'd just hate to have someone make a judgement on something silly I'd said before I got to OASC.
Reply 22
I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm sure you'll be judged on your performance at IOT only - how many people have posted silly stuff or gotten into an argument on here and passed OASC? I imagine it's a fair few!

Latest