The Student Room Group
I've got one on the 5th, i'm a little worried cos they say it's informal but most people on here said it's academic.
Reply 2
Hey. It really is informal. It was unlucky that one of the people got a hard question; however it isn't that bad. It is informal and the day is long. You have like an hour and half talk from the admissions tutor, which is interesting, and then a campus tour, and if your lucky, the weathers good. Lunch is ok and then another little talk, interesting of course, and then the interviews. After the interviews its like half an hour talk. But the interviews last like 5-10mins. Seriously. They make it so informal. They asked 'Why Pharmacy?' spoke a little about my ps and duke of edinburgh gold :biggrin: and then work experience. They didnt really ask about Bath. And then they asked do you have any questions after! It was informal; I, to be honest, was nervous, but once he started talking to me, it was ok :biggrin: And I have a conditional offer AAB :biggrin: Just found out today :biggrin:

Good Luck :biggrin: There's Nothing to worry :smile: x
Reply 3
One and a half hours? You must be kidding i could have sworn it was over two! But yeh i second Jazz, the interviews were alright. I got asked why pharmacy, why bath and what i like to do in my spare time! And i also have a conditional :smile: Try not to be too nervous because you will be fine! Good luck xxx
Reply 4
Jazz / Bexi / anyone else who's had interviews so far... who did you have?

No real reason - just interested to see what my lecturers are like at interviewing!!
Reply 5
oh gosh i cant remember! erm last name began with a W i think and he had black hair :confused: lol yes im a lot of help! I was too nervous to take him in xx
Reply 6
Ah well that could be Ward, Watts or Watson!!
Reply 7
Im sorry; I dont remember mine either.. Yeh I was too nervous to remember his name lol. Sorry! x
Reply 8
jazz how comes LSOP gave you AAB offer...normally they ask for ABB :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Hey Sorry.. It was meant to be ABB..! Sorry :colondollar:: x

Latest

Trending

Trending