The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anyone gone for it?
Reply 2
Doesn't look like it. I certainly won't be.
Reply 3
Nope
Reply 4
Hmm. Well unless Ethereal wants to give it a go there doesn't seem to be anyone in the pipeline :frown:
Reply 5
ukebert
Hmm. Well unless Ethereal wants to give it a go there doesn't seem to be anyone in the pipeline :frown:

Not just yet, no.
Reply 6
Really? Nobody wants the Chinese SC seat? I'm surprised. I always thought that China was an interesting role to play in MUN.
Hmm....c'mon newbies, we're not that scary and China's great fun.

We have about 25 members and only about 5 ever seem to be on regularly. :s-smilie:
Reply 8
I don't think newbies should play at china. It's a tricky one what with it officially being ommunist but being riddled with capitalist corruption.
Who else is there, though? You and ukebert are the only ones who are around much that aren't already a P5 or SG, and neither of you want it. :s-smilie:
Reply 10
then we need to get cracking with fixing the mun before it dies, no?
Reply 11
I would agree with Ethereal that P5 reps need to do a good job. China is a fun position, UnaChance, but there aren't enough people around at present.
Reply 12
I don't think I could represent it well, or I would have a stab. I much prefer Liechtenstein.
Reply 13
Well volunteered ukebert :biggrin:
I will do it if no one else is prepared, but I'm not really focusing on the MUN that much at the moment. I've got a lot of work going on in real life and most of my time on TSR is spent modding.
Reply 15
Nef, it'll be fairly easy - just post underneath every american post "i disagree you imperalist tosspot" and you're on to a winner :biggrin:
Reply 16
:rofl:

Don't feel obligated Nef :s-smilie: Tbh, its not ideal, but we're not too drastically affected at present as we otherwise would be. Feel free to sleep on it.
Reply 17
We have some new interest in the position. I'm taking in manifestos now. Candidates will shortly be presented to to the GA.

Latest

Trending

Trending