The Student Room Group

Help with UCAS application, please

Hi, I live in Spain and I'm trying to complete my UCAS application to study law but I'm not sure how to complete the education section. When I add a qualification what grades should I add??( for example should I just add fourth year's? ) Also when I add the name of the course I am doing now, UCAS asks for my "modules" but I study Subjects not modules so I don't know what to put their either.
My question is: Does anyone know how to complete the education section if you are a European student??
Thank you for your help.:smile:
Reply 1
Just enter information about your school. Don't bother about grades and modules... The universities will contact you and ask for grades when you are a non-British student. Thats what I did, anyway :wink:.
Reply 2
I faced exactly the same problem!I don't know if I did the right thing,but I completed the subjects I was studying wherever ucas was asking for modules.We come from other countries and we have got different educational systems.I just hope they will be understanding.
Reply 3
Thanks for your quick response, you have been very helpful. I will just put the name of my School and the name of the degrees I have ganed there.
One other thing,I guess the universities need you to send a copy of your grades,no?
Regards from Spain.
Reply 4
if a uni makes you an offer then you will be asked to send copies of your qualifications
Reply 5
I understand what you mean it is difficult to explain your situation in the UCAS application as it is so impersonal. Thanks for your response.

Latest