The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Fine although I really should try harder.
Reply 2
I think most people on my course (BSc Motorsport Tech, at Huddersfield) are fed up with it. When you hear the course description you think it will be brilliant, learning all about how race cars work and how to design them. Half way through second year now and the amount of environmental and other crap we do is stupid! In addition to that, half of the lecturers are inept!

Only thing thats been keeping me going is the knowledge I will be on placement year next year, though I did start looking at similar courses with less environmental and management/enterprise rubbish at other universities.
Reply 3
I'm VERY happy with my course - it's everything it promised to be and an awful lot more besides. The staff and facilities we have are amazing and I can't believe how lucky I am to be where I am now....
However, I have got friends on courses (not just at my uni, at others too) who are a bit disillusioned by the whole thing. Some people I know just don't seem to have ended up on the right course for them really. Not sure if that's more down to their lack of research than anything else though, to be honest.
Friends I have in 2ndyr + say that their courses have got far better as time went by though.

Latest

Trending

Trending