The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor university anyone??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm doing 1st year Criminology. The course is actually pretty interesting and the workload isn't too heavy. You have to take Social Research with the course which is probably the most boring part but at least it's not difficult!
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 61
befskulls
Oh cool! Another one :smile:

Erm I don't really know much about studying abroad. I know you can do it through the uni, but I don't know anyone that has done it/is doing it.

This might help: http://www.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/undergraduate/overview/erasmus.php?catid=&subid=2497

Yeah, I've seen that already, didn't helpa huge amount. I'm going to the open day in a couple of weeks so will ask then.
I went to the open day today and i loved it!! The town was lovely and the Criminology course looked really interesting!! Now to decide between Bangor & Swansea...
Hammers_Gal
I went to the open day today and i loved it!! The town was lovely and the Criminology course looked really interesting!! Now to decide between Bangor & Swansea...

Bangor all the way I say! :biggrin:
*Ariel*
ive got a conditional offer for bangor to do psychology, just wondering who else is going there? or even better doing psychology?
:p:
xxx

i got a conditional to do law and criminal justice :smile:
Reply 65
I've got a conditional to do psychology (yup another one haha) It will probably end up being my firm, I'm going to the open day on the 18th but going to Bangor tomorrow and staying overnight as it is such a long drive!
Reply 66
*Ariel*
ive got a conditional offer for bangor to do psychology, just wondering who else is going there? or even better doing psychology?
:p:
xxx

I have got an offer for English Language...anybody else out there?!
Reply 67
english with journalism. bangor is my insurance :smile:
Reply 68
i have received an offer in bangor for psychology, never been there b4, im from N ireland so it aint that far away
Reply 69
Laura182
I've got a conditional to do psychology (yup another one haha) It will probably end up being my firm, I'm going to the open day on the 18th but going to Bangor tomorrow and staying overnight as it is such a long drive!

Wow, psychology at Bangor is just so popular. We have about 380 students in our year which is just ridiculous. I think the government have intervened and have decided that a maximum of 300 students are allowed in a course at uni lol.

Yeah, the journey is so long and expensive, especially for me because I'm from London.

I hope you enjoy the open day.:smile:
Psychology... maybe!
Posh608
english with journalism. bangor is my insurance :smile:

Yeah same, have you been up to visit yet or anything?
Reply 72
CrookedLegs
Yeah same, have you been up to visit yet or anything?

nope... i cant come for the last one in april cos i have my grad day that da and my exams 2 weeks after tht.. :frown: i may visit it in june or july if its possible..:smile:
Reply 73
Marine Biology in Bangor Whoop! xD
Yes, three language degree. See my signature! :smile: I cannot wait.
Reply 75
Ive got a offer from Bangor n im from london. Are there any students from london currently there? or going there? and also whats the rugby (union) like there?
Reply 76
Hey i'm in Bangor!
I did my undergrad in psychology and am doing my Postgrad in clinical foundations in psychology at Bangor too.
Its such a great department i'd say go for it.
The only down fall to Bangor is the night life which is a bit small but getting bigger all the time. But providing you make some good friends you won't mind
Reply 77
Original post by coolwHipp
Ive got a offer from Bangor n im from london. Are there any students from london currently there? or going there? and also whats the rugby (union) like there?

I'm not in the rubgy union but it's a big scene everyones always going on about the rugby lads, lot of my friends play here (Bangor) and they love it
Reply 78
I'm from just outside London if thats good enough? Takes between 5-6 hours to drive here, and the same by train, depending on delays. It such a relief to get away from the hustle of an urban area and come to this peaceful area. But don't let that trick you, the nightlife is as mad as I've ever seen.
I've had an offer from Bangor for Psychology & I'm really looking forward to it! :biggrin: I just really hope I get the grades haha, have you joined the facebook profile for psych?

Quick Reply

Latest