The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
somewiseguy
i visited bath for an open day and i thought the view was mesmerising. what's wrong with georgian architecture anyway? im with Laur with this one...and his taste in music!

Sigur Ros? Have you seen Heima? It's really good, the finale is awesome, and made me want to see them live so much.
I recoiled in laughter when I saw this thread: OP-thanks for starting it!
Ladies and gentleman, I am officially cacking it.
Reply 62
H.D.
I recoiled in laughter when I saw this thread: OP-thanks for starting it!
Ladies and gentleman, I am officially cacking it.

my pleasure - although my way of spending the night before now seems ever so boring compared to some of the other wonder plans being hatched!
lol
I'm going to take my dog for a walk, come home and do some biology revision, then try to go to sleep! Tomorrow, I have to leave the house at 10.50 to catch an 11.07 train to go to work, and the post always comes between 11.00 and 11.30, so hopefully I'll miss the post so I won't be able to judge the thickness/size/colour of the envelope. (I don't want to open it before I go to work because I don't want to ruin my day, I've only got 2 shifts left and I want to enjoy them!!). Then I'll go to work and return at about 5pm to meet my fate! :p: what fun tomorrow is going to be!
hell yeah let's do something relaxing, hey i've got an brilliant idea, why not spend it doing some C1,C2, C3, C4, S1, M1, M2, M3, FP1 past papers, that'll be a good idea considering i've got those papers coming up during the next three or four weeks jajaja, i'm glad i'm international, no news until quite a few weeks time... :biggrin:
Laura0310
my pleasure - although my way of spending the night before now seems ever so boring compared to some of the other wonder plans being hatched!
lol

:laugh:

'Tis ok.
I'm watching 'how to look good naked'.

I'm such a rebelious youth.
Reply 66
Onanism is funny.
I'm going to be up all night. I hardly sleep anyway. Anyone care to join?
But your av is making me sleepy....
:biggrin:`
Reply 69
I'm not going to be able to sleep either... I'm virtually shaking! I didn't think I would be so worried!
I have to get up at 06:23 for work.

Get home at 12:47, open a letter.

Either go totally wappy, but MOST LIKELY just go up to my room and finish FP4 revision knowing I've still got Warwick :frown:
Totally Tom
I have to get up at 06:23 for work.

Get home at 12:47, open a letter.

Either go totally wappy, but MOST LIKELY just go up to my room and finish FP4 revision knowing I've still got Warwick :frown:

Somewhat precise timings!
Reply 72
PeaceSells
Listen to lots of music, watch a film while consuming large amounts of chocolate and then read a book. Same as most nights really, but like someone else said, I don't want to open the letter infront of my parents as I am pretty sure of what it will say.

Did you have choose an open application, or just like being on the outskirts of nice places? (England & Cambridge) ;D only joking, i love Wales & Girton really!

I plan on going to the pub, then watching a couple of awesome movies like 300 and point break, order a takeaway, then when the night rolls around fire out some children and have a cold shower. Dont think ill be sleeping tonight.
Laur
I'm going back to school tomorrow, so I'm expecting friends to be mocking me for being so nervous, and the one who got an offer from Oxford to be telling me that I haven't got in, which i'm sure will be funny for about 20 seconds. I've go frees in the afternoon though, so I might be home before the post arrives-it's very slow here in Bath.

Even slower here in Chippenham...

What college do you attend?
Reply 74
For the first time in my life I am grateful that tonight I am working! :cool:
Admonitor
Somewhat precise timings!

I've had the same Sunday routine for the past year and a half.

I can also tell you I'll get to work at least 10 minutes early, so I could have more sleep. But I don't like to risk being late.
Laur
Sigur Ros? Have you seen Heima? It's really good, the finale is awesome, and made me want to see them live so much.

I love sigur ros-apparently amazing live, my art teacher has seen them lol im so jealous. Plus Radiohead-i ordered the diskbox but it still hasn't arrived! grrr, at least im seeing them in june though!
Reply 77
I'm not really bothered by it being the night before - gonna waste my time on tsr again, type a sentence of a history essay for every twenty mins on the net, eat junk food, and sleep.
Totally Tom
I've had the same Sunday routine for the past year and a half.

I can also tell you I'll get to work at least 10 minutes early, so I could have more sleep. But I don't like to risk being late.

Know the feeling; both for the routine and the possibly unnecessary earliness.
Reply 79
splorgie
Even slower here in Chippenham...

What college do you attend?

Beechen Cliff Sixth Form, it's just an extended part of the school, not its own separate college. Other than sixth form it's a boys school. Do you go to a college in Bath or just outside? And perhaps you went on a visit to Cambridge (Trinity Hall college) at the beginning of first year of sixth form with other B&NES schools?

Somewiseguy, definitely get Heima then, they put on so much of a show compared to many other bands, even watching on DVD I could tell they would be amazing to experience live. And to think, I was in an Reykjavik only a few days before they played a gig there, without even knowing it.
Oh, and Radiohead are good too! Did you download In Rainbows off the internet, if so how much did you pay? Being a cheapskate I paid zero pence, but apparently they made a massive profit off it anyway (no record company middle men etc). However, I think you got it free anyway with the discbox didn't you?

Latest

Trending

Trending