The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Any specific subjects? Your not narrowing it down enough.
NickkO
Any specific subjects? Your not narrowing it down enough.

Sorry (am rather new at this)
I basically meant any subjects (although I am a medic applicant)
Reply 3
Pessimistic-orange
If it is any help, I was the one with the thing in the jar :biggrin: (ratty prosection type thingy called "Martha")

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here but...

...you took a thing in a jar with you to your interview?? What on earth? I guess interviews for medics are more interesting than geography :eek:
Tom
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here but...

...you took a thing in a jar with you to your interview?? What on earth? I guess interviews for medics are more interesting than geography :eek:

:biggrin: Well it was one of my mad moments, most people do music drama etc for a hobby, things with grades etc, things you can prove you do to a high standard etc. I do art (sculpting etc) so couldn't prove I did it to any decent standard unless I took it with me :biggrin:

I am of course hugely attached to my thing in the jar and will take any opportunity (sp?) to drag it round with me :smile:
Reply 5
Were you the one with red hair? I was a very quiet Philosophy applicant wearing an indistinguishable navy skirt. :p:
Reply 6
Can you do this in the Newnham-specific thread (in the colleges bit), please? Keep this place tidy. *sweeps up using her witch broom* Thankee! :smile:
ZoeH
Were you the one with red hair? I was a very quiet Philosophy applicant wearing an indistinguishable navy skirt. :p:

Indeed I was :biggrin: (the more nervous I get the louder and more hyper I get)
Were you in the philosophy corner? (either by teh bar or by the hot water thingy that was making the ceiling drip) I do remember someone wearing blue :smile:
epitome
Can you do this in the Newnham-specific thread (in the colleges bit), please? Keep this place tidy. *sweeps up using her witch broom* Thankee! :smile:

Ooops, sorry, should I delete it and sort of start afresh in that bit?
Reply 10
No need to delete (though you can copy/paste the posts if you like) -- just let this one fall to the bottom. Ta. :smile:
Reply 11
It's no big deal; a mod could move it hopefully.

edit: or what epitome said
Reply 12
Can you either discuss this in the decisions discussion thread or the Newnham thread? It really doesn't need an extra one all to itself.

Latest

Trending

Trending